1and1 Mail – All About 1and1 Webmail Server [Update 2021]
1and1 mail is owned by a German company and it was also known to be called1 and 1 ionos mail. This German-based web hosting company was also formally known as to be 1&1 Internet.
Nevertheless, at this moment, 1and 1 mail is presently owned by United Internet, which is a global internet service company that is based in Montabaur, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
Furthermore, as per the web hosting aspect, 1and1 Ionos solely provides a 1and1 webmail service. Also, they have additional services that they render, and among them are cloud hosting, domain registration, webmail builder packages, SSL Certificates, virtual private services, and dedicated servers.However, in today’s article, we will be looking at more comprehensive information about the 1and1 webmail service.
1and1 mail as having said earlier that is 1and1 Ionos, it is one of the web hosting leading companies because of its large number of customers that are over millions across the globe. This web hosting company is also able to provide services in Germany, and other three countries like the USA, the UK, and Spain. however, has its data-centered in Europe, Lenexa, and Kansas, where the company has its biggest data center is located.
Step by Step Access To Login To 1and1 Mail
Having seen what 1and1 mail is all about, you may be asking how can one log in to the 1and1 ionos mail? Without wasting too much of your time, it will interest you to see the step-by-step procedures to log in to 1and1 mail. Thus, below are the steps:
- Go to your web browser, say chrome, and access 1and1 mail login.
- You will have to visit the 1and1 official website URL. Or alternatively, just type 1and1.com in your address bar and press enter button to load up the URL.
Note: The official 1and1 URL mentioned above is “https://www.ionos.com/” in case 1and1.com didn’t go just because 1and1 has a new webpage now.
- As soon as you are on the homepage, you are to click on the ‘Sign-in’ button located in the upper right corner of your screen. Didn’t see it? You can see it in the right corner above the menu bar of your homepage.
- Note: the 1and 1 ionos login page is not what you are going to use to access the webmail portal.
- To login the 1and1 webmail, you are to scroll down the page, and find the word ”MORE 1and1 ionos login”, then make sure you click on the Webmail button to access your email portal.
- After that, the 1and1 webmail login portal will open this URL https://mail.ionos.com/
- On this page, you are to use your email login details such as your username/email address and password.
- Do not forget to tick on stay logged in if you want to remain login on the PC you are using to log in. Do not use a public PC to tick stay logged in, otherwise, your email will be compromised.
- Lastly, you should now click on the blue Login button to login into your 1and1 webmail.
Create a 1and1 Email – Easy Steps
After all that we have seen, by now, you should have seen what 1and1 mail is all about. You can now decide to create an account with 1and1 ionos webmail following the easy steps below.However, in case you do not have an account on 1and1 webmail, you should follow the below step to create one today.
Before then, you should know that 1and1 ionos provides two email options for her customers? Yes, they do and that is called the TWO type of webmail offers
- 1and1 basic mail
- 1and1 business mail
What will come to your mind is, how much does the 1and1 webmail service cost? Anyways, their charges range from $1 – 10$ per month.What you need to know is that you do not have to own a hosting account before you can create a webmail account with 1and1 iono mail.
With 1and1 webmail, you can make a coordinating/matching with an email address with your domain. Thusly, your business ail will help your brand and makes it simpler for your customer to remember.
Other than that, with 1and1 webmail, you can likewise make additional email addresses for different pieces of your business, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Steps to Create and1 Email
To create an email address with 1and1 IONOS, here is a step-by-step tutorial.
- Open your browser and go to 1and1 official website: https://www.ionos.com/
- Now, on the menu bar of the 1and1 homepage, click or hover your mouse button over the Email & Office tab.
- Now, from the dropdown menu, click on the Professional Email Address option. This will open the page containing their package. Now, from the page, click on the See packages button.
- In the package page, you will see three packages, two of which are the Basic package, and one is the Business package.
- Now, according to your need, select one package by clicking the continue button under the package.
- Next, check if your desired domain is available since, with each package, you will receive one domain name.
Enter your domain name and click the Check button to check if the domain name is available. And then click Add to Cart and buy the domain.
- Next, fill in the input fields to create an email on 1and1.
In the email field, type the desired name of your email address. This should appear before the @ sign.
Again enter your desired password and repeat it in the confirmation field.
- Now, with 1and1 webmail, you have an option to automatically forward your email to another email address. For example, if you use Gmail as your primary email address, you can forward your emails from 1and1 webmail to your Gmail without having to log in to your 1and1 webmail.
- You have an additional option to enable security settings. One is Anti-spam, and another one is a Premium virus protection.
- Now click on the Save Button to save your information and create a 1nd1 webmail login to access your business email address.
Steps To Reset 1and1 Webmail Login Password
In this section of the article, we will learn about how to reset your 1and1 webmail login password. This will assist you with excursion when you forget your password or on the other hand if your login data is penetrated.
The accompanying steps are performed on the 1and1 webmail login page.
- Open your browser and go to the 1and1 authority website URL – 1and1.com / https://www.ionos.com/.
- Now, click on the Sign-in link on the upper right corner of the homepage. This will open up https://login.ionos.com/
- Now, enter your email address or domain or Customer ID on the connected field.
- Presently, directly over the Password field, click on “Forget Your Password?” link. This will redirect you to https://password.ionos.com/
- Again, enter your domain or customer id or the email address that you use to perform 1and1 email login.
- Presently, click on the Request New Password button to request 1and1 to send you a link on your email address to reset your 1and1 webmail login password.
- Follow the link that is shipped off you by 1and1.
- Now, choose your new password to reset the past password.
Professional tip: Do not utilize your old password as your new one; make the password no less than 12 characters. Utilize a mix of upper case, lower case, special characters, and numbers as your password.
Now, confirm your new password by re-writing the password in confirm password field.
Finally, click on the Reset Password button to reset/change your 1and1 webmail login password.
1and1 Mail Settings
Here are the 1and1 email POP settings and SMTP settings that will help you set up your 1and1 email account with any of the well known email customers.
POP Settings for 1and1: Incoming Mail Server
You will have to use the below POP settings for 1and1 incoming mail server:
Account type: POP
Username: Your 1and1 email username (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your 1and1 email account’s password.
Server hostname: Here I am using Gmail, so it’s, pop.gmail.com
Server Port: 993/995
Required Authentication?: Yes, your 1and1 email id and password.
SMTP Settings: For Outgoing Email
Account type: SMTP
Username: Make sure you use the 1and1 mail username ( i.e email@example.com)
Password: Use your 1and1 email account’s password.
Server hostname: In case you are using Gmail, then us – smtp.gmail.com
Server Port: Use 587
Required Authentication?: Use your 1and1 email id and password.
SSL/TLS: Yes, enable.
Steps To Secure Password for 1and1 Webmail Login
At this point, you will want to know what it involves to create a well-secure password for your 1and1 webmail login. Never go far, you are in the right place. What you are looking for is right here. However, to have a secure password, you will have to know certain facts like including some characters in your password while creating one.
See what you need to know to have a secure password:
- You will have to make sure the password you want to create should have a long phrase/more characters in it. In addition to this, make it to be minimum of 12 to 14 long to have a secure password.
- Then at this point of creating a password, make sure you use numbers + characters[!@#] + special characters [|X], symbols [&^%], with lower and upper case to make a secure password.
- You should devoid from using your personal name or avoid the use of business name/dictionary word in the password you have created.
- Always put this into consideration and avoid storing of password on any disc or a file.
- In case you do not have strong memory for all your password, you can can use a tool to store all your password like KeePass tool. Wioth this tool, you will be able to store your password in a directory inside the software, but even with this tool, you must have a strong master passcode which you must not forget.
- make it a norm to always use a different password for all your login accounts.
- Advice is to always change your password at least once a week and avoid reusing a password for a year.
- Lastly, always use something like “Iw!YA4dfr#ahjdfgdnGHT@#$w0rb” and never share your password.
It will always be of advice you adhere to those points stated in the above and doing this, you will have a strong and secure password without any third party interference.
I fully know what is presently going on in your mind, Yes, I have attempted to make it basic for you to comprehend about 1and1 mail login help.We have learned to create an account. Also, we have discovered the steps to login to your 1and1 mail account, how to use your email account with other webmail services. Nevertheless, we have also learned the steps on how to recuperate or reset your 1and1 mail password if forgotten and you have seen the way you can make your password solid and more secure.
However, we urge you to Kindly leave us your criticism if any on the way you have seen this article to be.
Thusly, if you have not seen what you are actually looking for yet, then we have no option than to refer you to use the 1and1 mail support page to see if there are any of your queries we haven’t answered for additional help.
- Zoho Mail Password Reset – 100% How To Recover Zoho Mail Password
- WestNet Email Login | WestNet Webmail Login Guide
- Proton Mail | Proton Mail Price, Proton Mail Sign Up
- At&t Wireless mail Login | At&t Mail Login
- Orcon webmail www.orcon.net.nz login
- AOL Mail Sign Up | Create AOL Account & AOL Sign in