Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 10:18 am
Amazon pay wallet – Amazon Pay is an online payment processing service used for making payment online, it makes it simple and easy for customers to check-in and check-out. Amazon pay makes offer convenient for your customers to spend more time shopping and less time checking-out. It is a website used worldwide by small and large company.
Amazon pay wallet can be used by individual customers and businesses and it is quick and easy to access and operate. It cost you nothing to use amazon pay, your merchant, your purchase on amazon pay needs no membership fee, currency conversion fee, transaction fee and no other fees. You can use amazon pay to pay for your monthly bills.
How To Shop On Amazon
To shop on amazon is easier all you need is to follow the steps below and what you need while using Amazon Pay wallet, the steps will be delivered at your fingertip.
- Visit amazon pay wallet website by clicking on amazon.com
- On the top of the website you will see a taskbar that contain different tabs including browsing history, department, prime, account and list etc. click on account and list.
- As a new customer click on start here, it will take you to another registration form to create new account.
- Fill in the necessary details and make sure it is correct.
- Add your shipping address where you want your products to be delivered. You can use more than one shipping address on amazon.
- Add your billing information either a debit card, credit card, checking account or gift card so that you can pay for your purchases
How To Sign Up On Amazon Pay
There are different ways to shop on Amazon, here are some of the ways
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
FIRST WAY: creating an account
SECOND WAY: using the search bar: using search bar will make the result faster because you are focusing on key words
- Locate the search bar and type in what you want to shop on.
- Then press enter.
- Scroll through the result and make your choice.
How To Sign Up On Amazon Pay Wallet Merchant
- The name of your company, its category, sales information, information about the company registration, and information about the owner of the company.
- The URL of your website, which must match with the URL of the company.
- The country where your company established.
- A VAT registration number (just like,DE888888888; note that there is no space between DE and the number)
- The personal details of the owner of the company for the business, and all beneficial owners. An example is given below:
- Date and place of birth
- Passport or identity card number
You will also need to provide some other information like:
- Bank account or credit card details
How To Make An Amazon Account
- Visit amazon and website on amazon.com
- On the right top corner click on my account
- Enter your personal information
- Choose the method of payment you which to use
- Add a shipping address (where you want your products to be delivered)
- Create a profile
- Personalize your profile
- Connect to social networks (facebook, twitter) for sharing products you like