Amazon Prime – Amazon Prime Membership – Amazon Prime gives customers access to streaming video, music, e-books, free shipping and a considerable measure of other Amazon-specific services and deals for $119 per year. In spite of the fact that for some, the service is an easy decision for the shipping benefits alone, there’s significantly more to Amazon’s ecosystem.
In particular, beginning a 30-day free preliminary gives you access to Prime Day rebates. Prime Day is Amazon’s made-up holiday, which this year begins on Monday, July 16 at 3 pm ET. The 36-hour event will achieve an abundance of exclusive deals, for example, this $100 rebate on the Echo Show.
What Is Amazon Prime?
Amazon sells a huge number of items on its online marketplace and Prime membership is most likely its biggest item ever. Amazon Prime is a paid service that gives Amazon shoppers a few unmistakable advantages. The service entitles members to benefits, for example, free need shipping with no base shopping value, exclusive deals, access to Prime Video and Prime Music among several other benefits.
Interestingly, the annual membership fee for Amazon Prime used to be $99. However, all new members should now pay $119 annually. However, there are approaches to lessen the effect of the price increase.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
The membership fee for Amazon Prime is $119 per year or $12.99 per month. The first 30 days of the annual subscription are free, and you can cancel anytime.
Students, however, can get a generous price break. And keeping in mind that it’s still free for the initial a half year, the Amazon Student accounts get a significant number of the same Prime benefits. After that, you should subscribe to Prime, yet at a 50 percent markdown. Amid the half year trial, students can get free shipping yet won’t be able to access streaming video and music or acquire Kindle books.
However, they will receive full Prime benefits on the off chance that they choose to subscribe at the discounted price afterward. They’ll additionally get access to exclusive deals, for example, specials on video game pre-orders.
What Are The Biggest Benefits Of Amazon Prime?
On the off chance that you’ve ever purchased anything on Amazon, you probably seen fast shipping choices while making a purchase. In spite of the fact that these next-day delivery and two-day delivery choices are typically available at a price while ordering. Prime members can use them for free, with any measure of shopping. Amazon additionally offers discounted same-day and morning delivery alternatives to Prime members in select cities.
Furthermore, Prime members are entitled to early access to deals amid festive season sales and other limited time sales every once in a while. You can get to access these deals 30 minutes before non-Prime members.
How To Sign Up For Amazon Prime Membership?
To sign up for Amazon Prime membership, you can quickly follow these easy steps:
- Open any of your favorite browsers and go to Amazon’s website or fire up Amazon’s mobile app on Android. Note that iOS users cannot directly purchase the Prime membership from the app.
- On Amazon’s website, visit the Prime membership page. While on Amazon’s Android app, tap on the breadcrumb menu on the top and select Try Prime.
- If you already have an existing Amazon account, sign in. Create a new one if you don’t have one already.
- Pick a membership plan – monthly or yearly once the available membership options are presented.
- Once you are done with the payments and are confirmed, you’ll instantly become an Amazon Prime member.
How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership?
If you decide to end your Amazon Prime membership before the free trial is over, or you’ve had it for a while and decide you don’t want it anymore, you can cancel at any time.
- First, you would have to be logged in on the Amazon website of course.
- Select Hello. ‘YOUR NAME’ Your Account in the upper right side of Amazon’s Homepage.
- Then select Your Prime Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Select Do Not Continue or End Membership from the list of options on the left side of the web page.
- On the next screen, when prompted, select Do Not Continue or End Membership. Note that you can always renew your Amazon Prime membership in the future if you change your mind.