Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 09:58 am
Bank USSD Codes –The world we live in now is a technology inclining age, everyday activities are been completed with the use of various devices which does tasks which they are intended for to perform.
BANK USSD CODES FOR TRANSACTIONS IN DIFFERENT BANKS IN NIGERIA
One of these devices has very enhanced the Banking sector. The Banking sector tasks have been made less demanding to work once a day with the creation of various programming mobile banking.
Mobile banking activities are done through various means be it your mobile gadget or pc with the use of various means. One of the extremely usable means is the use of USSD CODES on mobile lines in mobile devices.
Effect of USSD CODES On Mobile Banking
These USSD CODES will be codes doled out to various banks in a nation to help mobile banking. Transactions can be completed with the use of these USSD CODES in mobile devices.
These Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) CODES are used to do diverse bank services, for example, to; pay charges, exchange reserves, and different transactions. These transactions are quick and secure.
The utilization of these USSD CODES influences use of no internet to package yet basically the use of the system service given by the mobile line in your gadget. Users can just complete these transactions on mobile lines which they enlist with the bank account they are utilizing.
Security Measures Of USSD CODES In Mobile Banking
At the point when being used of these mobile banking USSD CODES in doing a transaction, the user will get a One Time Password (OTP) to the mobile line which joins with the bank account being used. Instances of the line not being accessible users need to go to the bank they are utilizing and enroll another line with their bank accounts.
Demand for PIN CODES ordinarily happens when users dial these mobile banking USSD CODES before doing any transaction. This PIN fills in as a security against deceitful activities. This PIN is generally four or five digits, users are to set up their PIN on their first preliminary of the Bank USSD CODES on their mobile gadget.
Users can do transactions insofar as there is cash on the mobile line. Minimal sum in Nigeria required to dial the USSD CODE to complete any transaction is Ten Naira.
List OF Nigeria Banks And Their Respective Mobile Banking USSD Codes
These are a few banks in Nigeria and their respective mobile banking USSD CODES to access and make use of the mobile banking services;
Access Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code for Access Bank Mobile Banking to transfer money is *901#. Simply dial and follow the instructions thereafter.
Diamond Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Diamond Bank Mobile Banking is *710#.
- Transferring of money to any bank is by simply dialing *710*777*Recipient’s Account Number*Amount*PIN# for Diamond Bank Y’ello Account Holders.
- For Diamond Bank to Diamond Bank account money transfers, dial *710*710*Account Number*Amount*PIN#.
Ecobank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Ecobank Mobile Banking is *326#.
- It contains instant transfers, account balance, bill payments, mini-account statements and airtime purchase features.
- To transfer money from your Ecobank account, dial *326# and follow the on-screen instructions.
Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money from Fidelity Bank is *770#.
- The maximum amount allowed to transfer per day is 20,000 Naira.
- Fidelity Bank USSD CODE transfer money to other banks is *770*Recipient’s Account Number*Amount#.
First Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money in the Mobile Banking for the First bank is *894#.
- To transfer money, dial *894#, a list of options will appear including Transfer money, Withdraw money and Make purchases, pay bills, buy airtime and manage an account.
- To make a transfer, type 1 and send. Simply follow the instructions after to make your transfer. Users can also use of First Bank Online
First City Monument Bank USSD Codes (FCMB)
- The USSD Code for Mobile Banking to transfer money for FCMB is *389*214#.
- To use this USSD Code, users have to visit any FCMB branch close to them or call their customer care line which is 01-2798800 to get their PIN.
- To transfer money or any other transaction after getting your PIN, simply dial *389*214# and follow the instructions you see on the screen.
Guaranty Trust Bank USSD Codes (GTB)
- The USSD Code to transfer money from Guaranty Trust Bank is *737# Which is also known as GTBank 737.
- The minimum transfer limit is 1,000 Naira and a daily transfer limit of 20,000 Naira.
- To transfer money using Mobile Banking from your GTBank account to another GTBank account, just dial *737*1*Amount*Recipient’s GTB Account Number#.
- To transfer money from your GTBank account to another Bank, use *737*2*Amount*Other Bank Account Number#. This can also be done in GT Internet Banking.
Heritage Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Heritage Bank Mobile is *322*030#.
Keystone Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Keystone Bank Mobile Banking is *322*082#.
Skye Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to Transfer Money for Skye Bank Mobile Banking is *833#.
- To transfer, all you need to do is dial *833# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Codes
- The Mobile USSD Code to Transfer Money for Stanbic IBTC Bank Mobile Banking is *909#.
Sterling Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Mobile Banking for Sterling Bank is *822#.
- To perform a transfer, simply dial *822# and follow the instructions.
- Every time users use the Sterling Bank USSD Code, the bank deducts an amount of Five Naira from their mobile line account.
UBA Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for UBA Bank Mobile Banking is *919#.
- After dialing it, simply follow the on-screen instructions to make a transfer or any other transaction.
Union Bank USSD Codes
- The Mobile Banking USSD Code to transfer money from Union Bank is *389*032#.
- Dial and follow the instructions given, to complete your transaction.
Unity Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Unity Bank Mobile Banking is *389*215#.
- To transfer money, just dial *389*215# and follow the instructions given.
Wema Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Wema Bank Mobile Banking is *945#.
- To transfer money with Wema Bank, simply dial *945# A list of options will appear including Open Account, My Balance, Send Money, Buy Airtime and Cash-on-the-go, Pay Bills, Change PIN, Change Account, Link BVN, Card Control, Pay with Mobile, Receive Western Union and Generate OTP.
- To transfer Reply with “3”, you will then have to choose whether it is to a Wema Bank Account or other banks. Reply with the corresponding number and simply keep on following the instructions given.
Zenith Bank USSD Codes
- The USSD Code to transfer money for Zenith Bank is *966#. This is not the same as the Mobile Banking in Zenith Bank Internet Banking.
- It also gives users access to open an account, check account balance, load recharge cards and transfer money.
- To transfer money from your Zenith Bank account to another, dial *966*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number# and follow the instructions given.