How to Back up Data using Dropbox and Â Block Contact on WhatsApp.
BlockÂ contactÂ on WhatsApp. Whatsapp is individual of the top mobile massager to facilitate is been treatment worldwide. It is a limitless messing app by to excess of facial appearance to facilitate makes it unique. I we come to pass contribute to in the company of you how you tin probably encouragement your Whatsapp messages with the purpose of you hold been transfer on the way to further users.
This is one of the best ways to get back all your chat messages if you accidentally, delete update or wipe your Application. You need to backup your data using Dropbox. There are other alternative but I have been using Dropbox because itâ€™s safe first and easy.
- Download and install Whatsapp application on your mobile phone form Google play store.
- Lunch the applications. After it has been installed and complete the setup information.
- To back up your data you need to download an application called Sync 2.0. after downloading Sync 2.0 Run the app and click on this is my first Sync.
- Create an identity for your Sync.
- Add your Whatsapp folder by clicking on plus icon at the lower right corner of the screen. Click on new backup from the drop down menu.
- This are the folders on your device click on custom location to make all your hiding folders visible and select the whatsapp folder and add it to your Sync.
- Now to save backup folder you need to copy the key generated by your device.
- On your PC you have to install Sync Application.
- Run the app. At the top right corner click on setting icon and go to manual connection.
- Past the key that was copied from your mobile device and click next.
- Click on change icon and select a location from Dropbox. You can also use Google drive (select whatsapp folder).
- Click on connection icon to active the sync that enables dropbox to see your whatsapp data.
- Now go back to your mobile phone to approve the notification.
Now that your device is been activated. You can check your PC to be sure if your back up files are syncing. Dropbox automatically save all your file to cloud and keep them safe for easy recovery. It doesnâ€™t matter if your mobile phone got stolen or you misplaced it you can restore all back up files back.
Block Contact on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp is a free messaging application that is available to all users, with the ability to send short messages. You donâ€™t need to invite someone to join your chat list all you need is the users mobile number. Save it to your address book or your mobile contact list and you can start chat with the user if he or she is on whatsapp.
Most users just add up any mobile number to their phone book and start send spam messages to other users. On like other social media apps when users have to send request and get their request accepted before they can start chatting with you.
On whatsapp you can block contact form sending messages to you. Here is how to block contact on whatsapp, its only some few steps to block contact from whatsapp if the user is valeting or sending abusive content to stop the user form sending such content you have to block the user from your chat list.
How to Block Contact on Whatsapp
- Open your whatsapp application and locate the contact you want to block from your contact list.
- Tap the user contact to open past conversation of the u want to block.
- Click on the Menu button or icon it is located at the top right corner of your screen.
- From the drop down Menu click on more and click on Block.
- You we get a confirmation message asking if you are sure you want to block this contact. Then click ok to Block the contact.
Now that you have blocked the contact you cannot receive message from that contact any more. On some android phones to block users go to settings on your whatsapp and click on account and on Account window, click on privacy and click on block contacts now. Here is what you need to do at the top right corner click on the add icon and then you can select contact you want to block with this option you can select multiple contact.