Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 02:10 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
Brewing Engineer Job Vacancy @ SABmiller Plc – SABmiller Plc has an opened job for those that are interested in working with SABmiller Plc as a Brewing Engineer to be his/her career. Details of the work are explained below.
- Company: SABMiller Plc
- Location: Nigeria
- Date: Oct 27, 2017
- Job Type: Full time Engineering
Brewing Engineer SABmiller JOB DESCRIPTION
SABmiller Plc ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Brewing Engineer.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Reference Number: SAB-276
Work Level: Management
Brewing Engineer Job Description
Amongst other duties, the Brewing engineer will:
- Provide Technical Expertise
- Optimise Utilities and Production Processes
- Manage Planned Maintenance System Integrity And Optimal usage
- Facilitate Problem Solving And Decision Making
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk And Environment
- Manage Human Resources
- Model the Voyager Plant Optimisation (VPO) principles and practices, and lead the change process
- Ensure effective VPO compliance, and evaluate WCM maturity and effectiveness using the Global Evaluation of Manufacturing (GEM)
Brewing Engineer Job Requirements
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering with Diploma in Brewing (IBD) and/or additional business qualification.
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years’ Experience managing technical aspects of production within a brewery.
- Must be a Register Engineer
- Work experience that demonstrate high-level familiarity with mechanical and electrical assets
- Maintenance Planner/Controller’s experience will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Prior experience in senior management position, within the FMCG environment
- Knowledge of WCM MEP strategies and initiatives
- Familiarity with maintenance systems ( eg. COSWIN )
- Good understanding of Brewing and Utilities operational processes and technologies
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to Asset Care
- Ability to act with integrity