Last updated on August 22nd, 2020 at 11:24 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
Check GT Bank Account Balance without Internet phone – We know that this is not a piece of news to all of us on How to check GT Bank Account Balance without Internet phone. We know that GT Bank has been a great and high technology Bank who allow its Customers to Bank freely even without browsing the phone or going to the bank.You can all agree with me that But at times, we could not recall the code to check GT Bank Account balance which is fair because we are human.
Check GT Bank Account Balance without Internet phone
- Also, read this important article; bank transfer charges bank transfer/
- GTBank 737 Account – Power Of GTB *737# Code
- GTBank Non-Resident Nigerian Account; How to Apply
Code to Check GT Bank Account
To check GT Bank Account, follow the following:
- First, Simply dial *737*6*1# on your phone and chose the particular sim card that you get Debit alert from.
- When ask for Insert the last four digits in your ATM to process.
Note: Remember code may not work if you have 0.00 credit on your line.
You can also perform other transaction on your mobile phone using Nokia or Android phones without internet. Examples of such transactions are: Airtel self airtel-others, buy data transfer funds to GT Bank or transfer funds to other banks and create and change the PIN.