Last updated on September 19th, 2020 at 06:07 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
How You Can Donate Blood for Money and Earn $500 per Month
Donate Blood for Money – Are you looking for where to Donate Blood for Money? If your answer is YES!, then you are in the right place. In case you don’t know, donated blood are usually sold. This may sound strange right? Do you know that Red Cross alone sells about $2 billion worth of blood each year?
The money made by some of these organizations where people donate blood is used to cover costs associated with blood testing and processing, and as well pay their workers.
Anytime you donate blood, you give roughly one pint of blood, and a single pint of blood sells for $180 to $300. At many blood banks, you can ask to be paid for the blood you donate. It’s still considered a donation and you are getting something for donating.
When You Donate Blood for Money, How Much Money Can You Earn?
When you say I want to donate blood, it not what’s in your blood that matters, but plasma. This is because it’s the plasma that most blood banks want. Plasma contains about 90% water (pretty cool getting paid to donate water), while the other 10% is made up of salts, enzymes, antibodies, and proteins.
READ MORE: TAKEALOT.COM | REVIEW | SIGNUP
How much you will be paid for donating plasma varies. Let’s assume you’ll receive about $30 per donation, but prices range anywhere from $10 to $60 per donation. So, by donating blood, or plasma, you could make a maximum of $500 per month, and that’s $6,000 per year!
- You CANNOT make donating plasma a full-time job, but it can be a reliable source of side income.
- All blood types (A, B, AB, and O) are paid the same amount, with one exception: If you have Rh-negative blood, you will often be paid more than Rh-positive donors. This is because Rh-negative blood is rarer than Rh-positive blood.
Who Is Eligible To Donate Blood For Money?
You must be between the ages of 18 and 65 and weigh more than 110 pounds before you can think of donating blood. Furthermore, you need to ensure that you are in generally good health condition and will have to undergo some sort of physical examination at the blood bank before your first donation.
You CANNOT donate blood if you:
- Are HIV-positive
- Have risk factors for or a blood relative with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Have had babesiosis or Chagas disease
- Take a blood clotter
- Have taken etretinate (Tegison) for psoriasis
- Take isotretinoin, a drug used to treat severe acne, commonly referred to as Accutane, Claravis, Amnesteem, Absorica, Myorisan, or Zenatane.
- Have had hepatitis after your 11th birthday
- Had drug injections not prescribed by a doctor
- Have received a blood transfusion in the UK or France between 1980 and the present.
- Have exchanged s*x for money or drugs
Ensure that Before you eat a healthy meal, stay away from too many fats and drink two extra glassfuls of water before you proceed to donate blood. And after donating, you may feel a bit dizzy, so make sure to eat some food, drink plenty of water, and relax for a bit.
Please Let Your Friends Know about this article by using the share button below to share this post.