Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 10:00 am
Clients can buy or offer things like books and garments to autos and occasions. This stage is a web based shopping website that is known for its barterings and its purchaser to buyer deals. The commercial center is worked to empower exchange on a nearby, national and universal premise.
How to sell on eBay seller account
To sell your items on eBay you need to have an eBay seller account. On the off chance that you are yet to create your record, you will be enlightened on the most proficient method to register. Despite the fact that, you have to create a reputation for yourself by buying a few items before you would then be able to begin selling on the stage. Take after the below guide on the most proficient method to sell on eBay on the off chance that you have created the ebay seller account.
- Open your web browser and visit the eBay official platform or simply click HERE to visit the site.
- On the website click on sell button that is located at the top right section on eBay homepage.
- The next step is to create a list of the items that you will like to sell.
- After that confirm your details and don’t forget to add an automatic method of payment.
NOTE: You may be required to verify your identity to claim the real owner of the items. All you have to do in this section is just to provide your credit card or phone number. This is usually done to help you to secure your account. Click HERE to read more on our post.
How to Set up an eBay seller account
- Launch your browser make sure you have internet connection on it and visit the website.
- Scroll to the registration page and select the type of account you want to open that is either for a personal account or business account.
- Provide your valid and correct details and click on register afterward.
- Once you have registered, you can start selling.
Items you can’t sell on eBay through the eBay Seller Account
In spite of the fact that, on the stage, people can sell a considerable measure of items utilizing the seller account. In any case, there are some item, items or things that have been prohibited based on some countries approach. These prohibited items are likewise not allowed on the selling stage.
- Live animals
- Used clothes
- Child pornography
- Police related items
- Gift cards.
- Firearms and ammunition etc.
How to sign into your eBay account
To access your eBay account; its a way of easy. below highlight are ways to access eBay account:
- Dispatch your browser and sign into the official stage @www.eBay.com.
- The next procedure is to tap the sign-in catch when you are on the official entrance.
- Enter your email/username and input your secret word.
- In conclusion, tap on the sign in catch to begin your operations.
That’s all about eBay Seller Account and if you share this article; it’s a sign that you care.