Edo Graduates Internship Program (EDO-GIP) 2018/2019-www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
Edo State Graduates Internship Program (EDO-GIP) 2018/2019 application is now open for any interested and qualified applicant can now apply for the 2018 EDO-GIP program. Applications are invited from qualified Bachelor (B.Sc) and HND holders for EDO-GIP paid internship scheme.
This program aims at providing opportunities for young graduates to explore their chosen career fields by assigning them to organizations (large corporations and SMEs) to learn the technical and practical skills required to launch into their desired career path.
At the end of the scheme, successful candidates would have acquired and developed transferable skills that would serve as an enviable foundation for building a successful career either as an employee or as entrepreneur.
2018/2019 edition of Edo Graduates Internship Program (EDO-GIP)
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Other Field
Benefits for Edo Graduates Internship Program (EDO-GIP) 2018/2019
- Gain invaluable work experience during internship
- Get paid while learning on the job
- Trained on workplace skills before deployed to organization
- Get valuable insights into business practices
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals
Requirements for EDO-GIP 2018/2019
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be residing in Edo State
- Must not be older than 30years old
- Must be registered on Edojobs portal
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft office suites (word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Show adaptability or willingness to learn new skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Must be ready to contribute to the development of any organization deployed/posted to.
How to Apply for Edo Graduates Internship Program (EDO-GIP) 2018
- Apply via http://www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng/
- Register to continue registration
- Fill all required boxes