Navigated Table of Contents
Elementor Pro v3.7.0 Review is basically what this article is all about. You will be able to download the WordPress Plugin Elementor Pro v3.7.0
is the most popular WordPress plugin and it is available for free. It allows you to create beautiful websites with ease. The latest version of Elementor Pro has some new features and improvements.
In this review, we will take a look at the new features and improvements in Elementor Pro v3.7.0
Elementor has both a free and paid version. The free version is good but the paid version is better. It has more features and it is easier to use.
The latest version of Elementor Pro has some new features and improvements. In this review, we will take a look at the new features and improvements in Elementor Pro v3.7.0
One of the biggest changes in Elementor Pro v3.7.0 is the addition of support for WordPress multisite. This means that you can now use Elementor on multiple websites from one central location. This is a great feature for those who manage multiple WordPress sites.
Another big change in Elementor Pro v3.7.0 is the addition of support for Google AMP pages. AMP pages are designed to load faster on mobile devices. This is
One of the most notable changes is the addition of global colors and fonts. This means that you can now set colors and fonts for all your Elementor elements from one central location. This makes it much easier to keep your website’s design consistent.
Another useful change is the ability to save your Elementor templates as HTML files. This means that you can now easily share your templates with others or use them on other websites.
Overall, I think that the new features and improvements in Elementor Pro v3.7.0 make it worth upgrading from the free version.
If you are already using the paid version, then I think you will find that the new features justify the price increase.
What do you think of the new features in Elementor Pro v3.7.0? Let us know in the comments below.
Core Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- No harmful effects on site performance
- WordPress Multisite support
- Improved performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Save templates as HTML files
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- Global colors and fonts
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
- Google AMP support
Sales/Demo Page of Elementor Pro v3.7.0 (Latest Version) – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
The Elementor Pro v3.7.0 demo page will give you a better idea of what this WordPress plugin can do.
The pricing for Elementor Pro starts at $49 per year for a single site license. A twenty five-site license costs $199 per year and a hundred-site license costs $499 per year. There is also a ten thousand website license available for $999.
Installation and Activation Guide (Compulsorily):
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install elementor-free-v3.7.0.zip.
- Now install elementor-pro-v3.7.0.zip.
- To activate Elementor Pro, Go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Elementor>>License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- Never Update the free version of Elementor from your WordPress Server. It can break the template importing feature.
- If you’re facing any issues first deactivate and delete the Elementor plugin then open phpMyAdmin to find and delete database entries containing “elementor” in them into the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables only. After deleting elementor entries from both tables, reinstall and use the plugins.
- That’s all you need to do to install and activate Elementor Pro.
You can try Elementor Pro for free with their 14-day money back guarantee.
Now that we have looked at the new features and improvements in Elementor Pro v.37.0, let’s take a look at some of the core features of this WordPress plugin.
As we have seen, Elementor Pro is a great WordPress plugin that has many useful features. It is easy to use and has a wide range of customization options. If you are looking for a WordPress plugin that can help you create beautiful websites, then Elementor Pro is a great option.
Elementor Plugin: Get it now! (Affiliate Link)
Thank you for reading my blog post! I hope you found it helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I would love to hear from you!
Free Download Elementor Pro v3.7.0 (Latest Version) + Elementor Free & Premium Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
You can easily down Elementor Pro v3.7.0 using the download LINK below:
Elememtor Pro v 3.7. 0 here!
Landing page builder here!
Template kit download here.
How to import/export templates in Elementor Pro?
When you upgrade to Elementor Pro, you get access to the Template Library. The Template Library is a collection of pre-designed page and section templates that you can use on your own website.
To import a template from the library:
Go to Templates > Import Template.
Click the template you want to import.
Click Import & Insert.
How do I activate my license key for Elementor Pro?
To activate your license key for Elementor Pro:
Go to Elementor > License.
Enter your license key in the field provided and click Activate.