Navigated Table of Contents
Google Calendar Dark Mode: Guide to Enable/Turn On Google Calendar Dark Mode on Your Device
Enable Google Calendar Dark Mode can be easily enabled on your various devices following this guideline stated here in the article.
Do you like working in the dark?
No, I’m not talking about doing your taxes or going through your email inbox. I’m talking about Google Calendar Dark Mode.
If you’re not familiar with it, Dark Mode is a feature that changes the color scheme of an app or operating system to make it easier on your eyes.
Many people find it to be more comfortable to work in a darker environment, and that’s where Dark Mode comes in.
In this article, we will show you how to enable/turn on Google Calendar Dark Mode on your device!
See the outline of what we are going to discuss in this post:
– What is Google Calendar Dark Mode?
– The benefits of using Google Calendar Dark Mode
– How to enable/turn on Google Calendar Dark Mode on your device
Let’s get started!
What is Google Calendar Dark Mode?
As we mentioned previously, Dark Mode is a feature that changes the color scheme of an app or operating system to make it easier on your eyes.
In the case of Google Calendar, Dark Mode changes the colors of the interface from white to black.
This can be helpful if you’re working in a low-light environment or if you simply prefer a darker color scheme.
The benefits of using Google Calendar Dark Mode
There are several benefits to using Dark Mode, including:
– Reducing eye strain: If you work in a low-light environment, Dark Mode can help reduce eye strain.
– Decreasing battery usage: Because dark pixels require less power than light pixels, using Dark Mode can help decrease battery usage.
– Making it easier to focus: For some people, Dark Mode makes it easier to focus on the task at hand.
How to turn on Google Calendar Dark Mode on your device
If you’re ready to enable dark mode in Google Calendar, follow these steps:
– Open the Google Calendar app.
– Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
– Tap “Settings.”
– Tap “General.”
– Scroll down and tap “Theme.”
– Select “Dark.”
Enable/Turn on Google Calendar Dark Mode on Android
If you’re using an Android device, you can also enable dark mode in the Settings app. To do this, follow these steps:
– Open the Settings app.
– Tap “Display.”
– Tap “Advanced.”
– Turn on the “Dark theme” toggle.
Turn on Google Calendar Dark Mode on iOS
iOS users can enable dark mode by going to their device’s Settings app and selecting “Display & Brightness.”
From there, they can select “Dark” to turn on dark mode.
Turn on Google Calendar Dark Mode on the Desktop
If you’re using Google Calendar on your desktop, you can enable dark mode by following these steps:
A similar article that might interest you; How to activate dark mode on Facebook
– Open Google Calendar in your web browser.
– Click the “Settings” gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
– Select “Theme.”
– Select “Dark.”
That’s it! Once you’ve completed these steps, Dark Mode will be enabled in Google Calendar.
Q: Will Dark Mode work on all devices?
A: No, Dark Mode is not available on all devices. It is currently only available on Android and iOS devices.
Q: How do I know if I have Dark Mode enabled in Google Calendar?
A: To check if you have Dark Mode enabled in Google Calendar, open the app and look for a dark color scheme. If you see a dark color scheme, that means Dark Mode is enabled.
Q: Will enabling Dark Mode in Google Calendar save battery life?
A: Yes, because dark pixels require less power than light pixels, using Dark Mode can help decrease battery usage.
You may like; How to activate dark mode on Facebook
We also discussed the benefits of using dark Mode and answered some frequently asked questions. Give it a try today and see if it makes a difference for you!