Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 04:44 am
Facebook Comments – Facebook has social media networking services that are more of a place where people interact with each other based on the aspect, for example, it can be an easy interaction by a means of posted content or the normal usual ways of communication with friends.
On the other hand, the Facebook social network allows users to interact with posted content such as video, pictures or status update from various sources like the Facebook group, Facebook page, and contents posted by friends, through the use of a fairly simple comment known as Facebook Comments.
Type of Facebook Comment
As we have been, mentioning Facebook comments since the beginning of this article. however, there are two forms or types of Facebook Comment that we will like to share with our readers. The Facebook comment comes in a different form and thus;
- a. The Facebook Comments type is the normal comment icon on Facebook
- b. Facebook Comment plugin that you have always been seeing on various websites.
Therefore, in this article, we will be discussing the matter of how to make a comment on Facebook and also how to integrate Facebook comment on your website, in case you have a website.
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
How to Comment on Posts you see on Facebook
This shouldn’t be new to some of us that are conversant with the Facebook social platform. The only way users on Facebook can comment on a post is when content is uploaded on your account. however, in other to view the comment button to make on a post, you can follow the steps highlighted below to comment on anything you want to comment on.
- The first attempt to make is to access the posted content you want to comment on. Either a picture, videos, or any one’s status updates. Having determined that,
- You have to click on the say, ”Click Comment below the post” or in the white box that says ”Write a comment”.
- At this point, you can type your comment on the box or makes use of other ways to comment:
- Click to comment on a gif.
- Click to comment with an emoji.
- Click to attach a photo or video.
- Click to post a sticker.
Therefore, after you must have made your comment on pots you can finally click enter or return to publish your comment. In addition, you can mention people on your comment by typing the name of the people in capital letters and also delete or edit your comment.
How to Add Comments Plugin on Website
Essentially, the comments module permits individuals to likewise comment straightforwardly from your site with their Facebook account. This additionally empowers individuals to spread their comment action with friends and Friends of Friends on Facebook. Besides, the comments module includes an implicit control apparatus and furthermore a social significance positioning.
- Visit developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments/
- Choose URL or Page you want to integrate with the Comment plugin
- Next, you need to copy and paste the URL into the code configurator. You can adjust the width of your comment on the adjust setting
- Then copy and paste the code snippet into the HTML of your website or webpage on where you want to set up the comments.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ – Facebook Store Payment Options – How much does Facebook Store Cost
Furthermore, you can follow the images display on the link to implement the Facebook comments. Once you are have completed the set-up, anyone who accesses your site can make comment.