What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace has come and stayed in various countries. The amazing Facebook Marketplace gives a straightforward explanation that it’s a digital marketplace to “buy & sell” within a community where business owners or entrepreneurs discover customers and sell their products locally.
Moreso, at the marketplace, both individuals and business owners can use the Facebook Marketplace to list products and get in contact with their local potential customers.
As an established business owner, you have the capability to carry out the following activities:
- Businessmen can create unique product listings.
- Established businessmen can customize their product bids.
- Use up to 10 images per listing in the marketplace.
- Can be contacted through messages.
- Browse all transactions carried out for years.
Above all, the Facebook Marketplace also gives users the ability to personalize a peer-to-peer approach to buy and sell their products and this makes it easy for both parties to reach out to themselves using the message button as seen in the image below:
The Marketplace also gives the seller the ability to customize their listing such as; my product still available, see the product history, you can schedule virtual video calls and even call directly.
List of Countries to use the Facebook Marketplace.
The marketplace is available to most people 18 and other listed countries:
Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Kitts, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia,
Singapore and below others are not left out:
- British Virgin Islands
- South Africa
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turkey, Turks, and Caicos
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Venezuela and Vietnam.
Users can use Facebook Marketplace on another device like iPhone with less than iOS 5 or the latest version.
More so, the Marketplace can be used on all other android devices and iPad with the installed Facebook app, or on your desktop/PCs through https://www.facebook.com/marketplace or click on the link here. It may interest you to learn Profit Product Creator Review | Make Products In A Matter Of Minutes.
Where to Sell Online on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook marketplace: Marketplace is a basic, simple approach to buy and sell in your space. You can check through listings or search for items close to you to discover extraordinary things to buy.
Facebook’s Marketplace is easy to go through online and use on your devices or gadget. To get this done (perhaps when you are using the Facebook application on an iPhone, PC, or Android), click on the Marketplace symbol underneath the Home page (this views a little storefront ) to start perusing Marketplace.
- Utilize your finger to go up and down and peruse.
- Click on any listings you search fascinating to find out additional.
- You can promptly click the blue “I’m Interested” or “Make Offer” button to permit the seller to realize you’re intrigued without creating a more top to bottom message.
- You may likewise check different buttons like “Check out on website” or “Add to Cart” through setting up businesses (as against another person).
- You can list items and get incredible arrangements straight on Facebook.
- You don’t need to download another application or make another account. Get up to a large number of individuals in your neighborhood community and discover one-of-a-kind items available to be purchased.
- Making another listing on your device is simple because of the way that you can undoubtedly snap a photo of the item you are selling without looking through your hard drive or move photos from your telephone to your PC
- In the event that you can’t get together with your customer to permit a trade locally, Facebook charges a 5% selling expense on sent items.
- For this business, payment is finished through Messenger, and Facebook gives the seller a printable transportation mark that can be followed by all gatherings.
- Individuals can just discover the information that you publicly move on Facebook. You permit choosing how much information to move.
- Utilize Facebook Messenger or impart through Marketplace to stay away from spam and phishing. Try not to send your personal or bank information.
Related – How to remove phone number on Facebook
If you have any issue in locating or accessing the product to buy, then you have not truly gone through the steps and explanation given in this article.
For those of you that might have any challenges while trying to buy on the Facebook marketplace, then drop any challenge or comment below.