Navigated Table of Contents
Facebook Store PayPal – Set Up a Facebook Store
Facebook Store PayPal – Set Up a Facebook Store | Do you know what a Facebook store PayPal is? On the off chance that you don’t realize I suffer you to tail me up on this substance to get the important learning, you need in regards to the subject above.
The point above is only a feature of the relationship a Facebook store has with PayPal. The individuals who have Facebook stores or have made utilization of Facebook stores feature beforehand have a superior possibility of comprehension.
This is a direct result of the history they as of now have with the platform. However, on the off chance that you haven’t made utilization of the feature this article by and by has got you secured.
When setting up a Facebook shop, you should connect a legitimate payment alternative to your Facebook shop account.
This can either be a ledger or another substantial wellspring of payment. Indeed, even in the wake of setting up the shop, you can likewise alter your payment choices and settings.
How to Set Up a Facebook Store
Realize that before you can include PayPal as a payment choice to your shop you have to set up a facebook store. Setting up a facebook store is simple however you additionally need the specialized expertise to achieve this.
The following are guided strides to pursue when setting up a facebook store.
- Click on the add section tab under your facebook page cover photo.
- Click on the add shop section on the next page.
- Start setting up your shop details like name and others.
- Now you will have to set up your payment options. This is where PayPal comes in to play. On this very settings page do well to set PayPal as your payment option.
- Start adding products to your store or shop.
- Next step is configuring your shipping options and shop settings.
- Manage orders.
What’s more, that is it you are finished with setting up a Facebook shop or store.
How to Add PayPal as Payment Option to a Facebook Shop
If you have just made the facebook shop or store, you can likewise change your payment choices to PayPal. To do this, basically pursue the steps underneath;
- on your shop go to the shop management section.
- on the next page click on the shop balance option.
- click on edit to change existing payment options.
- on the next page make sure to change the settings to PayPal.
That is all you have to make PayPal your payment choices on your facebook store. Read More; Five Alternatives to PayPal – Send and Receive Money Online – Ensure you click on spare changes after you are done as such as not to lose the progressions done to your facebook store payment alternatives.