Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:54 pm
Adobe Premiere Pro cc Crashing |fix on startup.
Have you tried using your adobe premiere pro cc and you get an erro message, or the program crash on startup. may be you have tried to start upÂ the program in so many way. You still get it crashing on startup or you have probably run adobe premiere pro cc as administrator. You still get the program crashing on startup.
Here is a quick way of getting adobe premiere pro cc erro fix. The first thing you need to know about getting the program crashing on startup erro fix is that.
- You need to check if all your system drivers are up to date.
- Check your system properties make sure its 64 bit windows.
- Check if your system RAM is up to 2gb ( gigabit ) of RAM installed.
Now to get started run the the program and see if you still get the same erro. Try running the program as administrator and see if it still crashes. Here is what you have to do to get the softwareÂ crashing on startup erro fix.
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
- Go to the program icon on your desktop and right click on on the icon to Run the Software.
- Click properties and select compatibility.
- On the compatibility window check the box that says run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Now fine your operating system note that adobe premiere pro cc software works only on 64bit.
- Now select windows 7 64bit and click ok then click apply.
- You can now run the program but it we take a little bit long so wait until it opens.
Now that you import a video to adobe premiere pro to see if it works but make sure all drivers are up to date now you can start using your adobe premiere pro.
If this tutorial is help full you can live a comment or if there is any issues you want us to do a tutorial on donâ€™t fail to send us an email or drop it as a comment.