Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:50 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
How toÂ Fix google chrome browser start up Error.
Fix google chrome browser start up Error? Is your browser not working or fails to open or may be it freezes whenever you try to open the google chrome browser. Have you tried fixing this issue by.
- Run a malware Scan to fix error?
- Killing google chrome browser process?
- Rebooting your system several times?
- Or may be reinstalling google chrome browser again?
- Retry opening the google chrome browser again as administrator.
- Go to the google chrome browser icon right click on the icon and select open file location. You can also navigate to the file location by browsing google chrome folder.
- Create a shortcut of google chrome Application by right click on the icon select send to and click on desktop ( create shortcut ).
- Go to your desktop and delete the old shortcut icon.
- Right click on the new shortcut icon and click on properties.
- On the properties window click on Security tab you may not find your account /user name here.
- Click on Advanced tab, at the roll where you see owner click on change.
- On the new window type your User Account Name and click on Check Name.
- Click on effective Access tab at the roll where you see User/Group click on select User.
- Again type in your User Account Name and click on Check Names.
- Click the ok button and click on Apply on the next window and click on ok on every option to save changes.
Now try to run google chrome browser again and see if its working. Now you need to remove other shortcut of google chrome browser that you have pin on your toolbars. Rename the shortcut icon now you can pin the new chrome icon to your toolbars. Donâ€™t forget to.
Live a comment or if there is any issues you want us to do a tutorial on donâ€™t fail to send us an email or drop it as a comment.