Sending Multiple Files via Mail
folder? Do you find it difficult to send a folder from your pc via email. Be it yahoo mail, Gmail or any other mailing service out there. May be you are trying to sand a picture via mail to friend and they are up to 10 or there about and you want to send all the pictures together.
Do you find it difficult to send a folder from your pc via email. Be it yahoo mail, Gmail or any other mailing service out there. May be you are trying to sand a picture via mail to friend and they are up to 10 or there about and you want to send all the pictures together.
To send a folder via mail. The content on theÂ itÂ doesnâ€™t have to be in a particular format. You can send file type of any format. Be it Pictures, Videos, Music, Pdf and lot more. All you need is to put all file togeterÂ and giveÂ itÂ a name if there any need.
How to send a Folder by Email on Windows and Mac.
To some people this is basic elementary. You can easily click on Attach and browse for the fileÂ and attach a particular file from your pcÂ or you can drag and drop it on the compose menu on your email. But when you try to drag and drop a folder on the compose menu of your email you get an erro massage like this
How to send folder using Email on Windows Operating system
- Create the you want to send via Email be it Gmail, Yahoo mail or Outlook.
- Past all the necessary files or documents you want to send inside the folder you created.
- Create a zip file of the folder you want to send to create a zip file right click on the folder and click on send to compress (zipped)
- Open your web browser and login to your email account and click on compose.
- Click on attach and browse for the zip file you created and click on it.
- You can also drag and drop the zip file in the compose menu on your email.
On a Mac Operating system all you need to do is to create that same folder. You want to send past all the files or document in it. Now you can ether hold the control key down why you click on it if you have a single button on your mouse or if you have two button on your mouse simply right click and click on compress my folder.
The Mac we then create this same zipped fileÂ now you can now attach the compress file to your email to send.
Note: if the recipient is ether using any version of windows or Mac he can be able to unzip it without any problem.