Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 04:28 am
The Free Tools | Five tools for everyone
Free Tools | Five tools for everyone – There are quite a many digital tools out there available in the digital world. Among these I recommend everyone should be using five digital tools which they cannot escape. What are they? Read on to find out.
Among everyone I mean grandparents, great grandparents, truck driver, waitress, inn keeper and all other laypeople included., should be sing this free tools that you are about to know.
Free Tools – And they are:
1) Viber: Cell phones should have the free tool installed. Then you can use the cell phone number on any digital device such as laptop, iPAD, TAB and others, provided Viber is also installed on these devices. It is meant for making free phone calls where there is also the option of video chatting.
2) Gmail: You should access this email client via internet on your cell phone and other digital devices. This is a free tool as well. You should sign up for this service and start sending out formal or cordial emails as you wish. Along with Viber, which is actually used for making phone calls, you can use Gmail for sending out emails to people with whom you think you can better communicate by using this
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
3) Google Search: This is a free tool used widely all over the world. You can look up meanings of words or any information you would like to know by typing keywords on the Google search bar and hitting the enter key of your keyboard. And there you go: you will have information page links coming up.
4) Facebook: This is also a free tool where you get to post, like a post, comment and network with friends. You can also upload photos on albums and access as well as view your friends’ photos. Limit access to your Facebook account to friends only for security reasons.
5) LinkedIn: This is also a free tool where you get to upload your CV and other profile information about yourself. You get to network with professional people, chat and discuss issues related to work, projects
and other worldly issues. Even if you retire, your professional network stays intact and you still get to keep in touch with professionals.
In summing up, these five free digital tools are what you should retain for keeping in touch with friends, acquaintances and professionals and grow your networks to a large extent gradually and feel further
inspired and empowered.
However, please keep their usage to a balanced level. Because you need to work, laugh, play, cook and hang around in Mother Nature. So keep using the digital tools at a balanced level and you will have managed everything up to the mark.