Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:47 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
FUNAAB 2016/2017 Post-UTME Departmental Cutoff Marks
Funaab cutoff marks eligibilty for 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise – The Management Of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta on July 1st, 2016 announced the sales of the 2016/2017 admission screening form and registration procedures which can be found HERE.
Nevertheless, FUNAAB just realeased its funaab cutoff marks eligibilty for 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise.
Below are the funaab cutoff marks eligibilty and qualifications to be Eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Studies
NOTE: Candidate who chose Bio-Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.