Futminna Transcript Application & Document Application Guide
Futminna Transcript Application | This is a step by step guide on how to apply for the Federal University of Technology. FUTMINNA Transcript and Document Verification Online. Prospective applicants are advised to follow the step by step guide below to apply for FUTMINNA Transcript and Document Verification Online.
This is an opportunity to inform all graduates of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) that they can now apply for their transcript collection online.
The application of Transcript and Document Verification can be done with steps below:
Futminna Transcript applicants should:
- Visit FUTMINNA Document Verification Portal Page via this link: https://www.etx-ng.com/futminna.
- Click on Apply for Transcript button
- Fill the necessary information
- Click Submit.
How To Apply For Futminna Transcript And Document Verification.
- Create your company’s profile by filling in your company’s details.
- Confirm your details
- Enter a student’s matric number to verify.
- Choose a document type
- Generate a transaction ID to be used on Quiickteller
- After the registration of profile and successful payment, you can now log in to your profile.
Things To Observed During The Futminna Transcript Registration Process
Below are things to observe while during the registration so as to make a successful payment and registration.
- All fields are necessary
- The courier option attracts extra fees
- After the submission of the application, contact the transcript office for further enquires on courier option
- The University does not accept the patronage of unapproved courier services for transcript processing
- Universal Parcel Service (UPS) is the only approved courier service by the University management and payment is made online
- Together with your transcript fee, it is automatic. Patronage of any other courier service is at the risk of the patron
- Payment for transcript processing is highly prohibited and payment of transcript processing to anybody is at owner’s risk.
The Federal University, Minna Transcript Application, and Document Submission Guidelines are a set of guidelines that must be observed with regard to the submission of transcripts and other documents. It is an affirmation of the standards required for admission to courses at the University.