Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 08:53 pm
Graduate Medical Representatives at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos State
- Detail the NestlÃ© Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or support of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or NestlÃ© Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
- B.Sc degree in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class): Medical Sciences andÂ Human Nutrition.
- 1-2 years relevant Medical detailing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Driverâ€™s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate) proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
- Candidate applying for this position must be willing to work in any of the States above.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.