First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Apply for FirstBank 22 Job Vacancies
Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by First Bank Plc apply now – This is an opportunity to all who are yet to be employed or those who are looking for a way to work in a reputable bank.
Therefore, are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Also, if you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work, this career opportunity is for you.
ALSO READ: How To Apply for A First Bank ATM Card
However, first bank Plc invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the Online First Bank Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment 2019
2019 Graduates Trainee Programme By First Bank Plc
The 2019 graduate trainee programme by first bank PLC is for applications who will only be accepted via the FirstBank online application portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply for First Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Visit the FirstBank on-line application portal: com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise;
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the on-line application.
Important Notice As Regarding Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
- All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
Application Closing Date For Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
The application closing date for Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 is going to be Thursday, 27 December 2018.
Also our readers can follow us on our Facebook page, Twitter Handle, instagram seen at the right corner of this page or below this page if you are using mobile to access https://www.howtologintech.com
However, you can subscribe for FREE with your email address for instant notification
RECOMMENDED ARTICLE: Bank Transfer Charges – What is the Charges During Bank Transfer?