Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program/Recruitment 2019/2020-Apply Here
Table of Contents
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program/Recruitment 2019 – We are searching for energetic people who might work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
About Guaranty Trust Guaranty Trust Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business costs crossing Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
GTBank is currently recruiting for interested candidates into the below position:
Title: OND Internship Program 2019
Employment Type: OND Internship
Length: a year
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program Set of working responsibilities
• An exciting chance to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the chance to pick up industry experience and hands on preparing in banking operations by supporting the everyday activities of our Transaction Services team while learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
The internship program is a great method to begin a career in banking and develop workplace aptitudes for the future.
• Are you ready for this journey? Benevolently see requirements below to kick begin a financial career with GTBank.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program Occupation Qualifications and Requirements
1. One-year modern attachment letter from a polytechnic
2. WAEC/NECO certificate
3. Good relational abilities
4. Basic numerical aptitudes
5. Willingness to learn.
6. Birth certificate
7. School Identity card
• GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees as it were)
• Other Organizations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees as it were)
Instructions to apply for GTBank OND Internship Program 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should mercifully Click here to apply online
Candidates are required to get an underwriters form, benevolently Click Here to Download Guarantor’s Form (PDF)
Application Closing Date
Interested candidates are to apply for the internship program prior to the eighteenth July, 2019.