Hide your Friend List on Facebook from others to see it is quite confidential. We all want to privately browse the Facebook page and stopping others from seeing who and who we had on our friend list. We as a whole realize that Facebook made it simpler to maintain a strategic distance from others from seeing your companion list through blocking, however, there is an extremely quick and simple approach to hide one companion from another on Facebook.
Numerous clients of the Facebook platform have been posing the inquiry on the off chance that it is conceivable to hide one from another on Facebook and I think the response to that question is yes. You will discover that in this article of mine, you should simply peruse on for more information.
Hide One Friend from Another on Facebook
On the off chance that you are friends with somebody on Facebook, the individual will have the option to get the full rundown of your Facebook friends. You may end up in a circumstance whereby you might need to be friends with two individuals on Facebook and you don’t need them to get some answers concerning it. Sad to report, it is extremely unlikely in which you can keep these two individuals from seeing one another while as yet being capable t see every one of your friends on your rundown.
By the by, I will be giving a few guidelines that will help you in keeping these two people from having the option to see each other on your friend list. The following are the means of keeping these two people from being to see your Facebook friend list. You are encouraged to give clear consideration to what we will talk about underneath.
To hide one friend from another on Facebook:
- Sign in to your Facebook account on your PC.
- While on your news channel, click on your name or photograph to see your profile.
- Click on the friend’s tab to enter your friend’s page.
- On the friend’s, page click on the pencil symbol to alter your protection.
- In the alter security segment, click on the down bolt symbol situated at the upper right corner of “who can see your Friendliest” and click custom alternative in the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, enter the name of the two people that you need to hide from one another.
These are steps that will help you with hiding one friend from another on Facebook.
You can also read the below-related article that suits your desire. thus read any of them below;
- Facebook Comments Review; Facebook Comment Plugin
- View Blocked List on Facebook | Step By Step Instructions To View Blocked Facebook Friend List
- Facebook Dating Groups; Join Best Dating Group, Facebook Singles Nearby, Facebook Singles Group Here
- Facebook Store Fees – set up a Facebook store
- Facebook Gameroom Mac App Download On Mac
How to Hide your Friend List on Facebook
It very well may be extremely difficult to keep your data from others on Facebook, however, I can guarantee you that with only a couple of clicks you will have the option to keep your own data from outsiders. In the event that you need to keep others on Facebook from attacking your security, it is extremely simple since you are in the perfect spot at the opportune time.
The following are a couple of steps that will guide you o how to hide on the most proficient method to hide your friend list on Facebook.
- Open Facebook through your web browser.
- Click the triangle in the upper right corner which faces down.
- Select settings then, click privacy in the left-hand column.
- In the **how people can find and contact you **section, select who can see your friend list** click it.
- You can choose the public meaning anyone can find your friend list.
- You can select Friends meaning only friends can see your friend list.
- If you choose only me, only you will be able to see your friend list.
- Choosing custom, you will be able to select who can and can’t see your friend list. You can still enter names under share with to allow them to see your list or don’t share to stop them from seeing your friend list.
I am certain those guidelines above will assist you with concealing your friend list from outsiders.