Navigated Table of Contents
How To Hide WhatsApp Pictures and videos from Gallery
Hide WhatsApp Pictures, Videos – Many Whatsapp users have issue on the best way to hide whatsapp pictures and videos from their gallery. A few users know how to do that however a few users don’t have any piece of information on the most proficient method to determine this issue. Like we as a whole know some whatsapp pictures and videos can be disturbing and appalling.
Albeit, a few users like to have whatsapp pictures or videos on their gadget. Once in a while you may very well have a craving for getting your privacy by hiding a few pictures that you don’t need others to see. Benevolently remain with us to get a short guide on the most proficient method to hide whatsapp pictures and videos. WhatsApp has turned into the fundamental informing application utilized by numerous users since when the application was launched. By and by, numerous individuals are dependent on whatsapp because of the astonishing and unique highlights it has.
Whatsapp messenger is a cross-platform and freeware instant messaging application for internet-enabled devices especially smartphones, PCs. Although some other cell phones like Java and Symbian phones can be used to access the app. Whatsapp is exceedingly not that boring, as there are tons of shortcut embedded in the app. Simply tap HERE to read more about Whatsapp messenger. Follow the below guide on how to hide whatsapp pictures and videos.
How to Hide WhatsApp Pictures and videos from Gallery
To hide whatsapp pictures and videos, you can use any of the below methods. After reading just select the method that is suitable for you. Enjoy!!
Method 1: Using Nomedia
- Open the file manager on your device, you can click HERE to download it on your Android if you don’t have it on your device. Tap HERE for iPhone and iPad download.
- In your file manager, enable the “Show hidden files” option and go to the Whatsapp folder.
- Navigate to Media > WhatsApp Images and click on the “Sent” folder. You will see the .nomedia file there.
- Simply copy and paste it into the WhatsApp Images folder.
- With the above steps, you have successfully hide your whatsapp pictures and videos using the .nomedia method.
Method 2: Dot Method
- This method is very simple and straight-forward, all you have to do is to simply go to WhatsApp folder > Media.
- Choose “WhatsApp Images” folder and select the “Rename” option from the menu.
- Simply add “.” before the folder name. To hide videos simply do the given steps.