Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 10:41 am | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
How to change Facebook name on my page
If you are using Facebook page which is one of the best methods to relate with your brand, service or other necessary stuff. For about 1.8 billion customers each month also a year increase of 17%. Increasing a Facebook page is a standard method to allow people to know more about your service and marketing.
Apart from reaching a website just like https://www.howtologintech.com/disable-videos-autoplay-in-google/ which tells you how to disable you videos autoplay in google site through backlink in helping you in transferring with Facebook is a closely critical way to earn customers, mostly since this site is still on social media site for ages. Aside from the plain, easy web content, the user Facebook page must have an unforgettable name to have very excellent website traffic. Altering your Facebook page name to a search engine that is friendly also makes use of easy keyword phrases, increasing the organic visitors to your blog site can be done, website or Facebook page. Now below you can change the name on Facebook page.
How to change name on Facebook page
You will be allowed to change Facebook page if you are page admin as long as the name follows Facebook’s standards for Page names. Go through the instruction stated below on how to change your Facebook page name.
- Go to your Facebook to log in
- Tap on the arrow facing down which is at the upper-right edge of the page
- Tap on the page which you need to change the name. tap on see more which is below the side of the right side to watch all the Facebook which is attached to your account.
- Now you are on the target on the Facebook page home page, tap on the More image form the menu bar.
ALSO, READ – How to activate dark mode on Facebook
- Tap on the edit page info.
- On the General tab, you will need to edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected
- Tap on save changes
- You will see a pop-up box that will show notifying you of your current Facebook page name also like the new page name. Your Approval might occupy up to 3days.
- Tap on the request change button
- A single message will appear giving you info that Facebook is reviewing on your Facebook name. tap on OK.
- Wait till Facebook review and approve your new Facebook page name. when verified, your Facebook page will now have its new name.