How to change Facebook name on my page
If you are using Facebook page which is one of the best methods to relate with your brand, service or other necessary stuff. For about 1.8 billion customers each month also a year increase of 17%. Increasing a Facebook page is a standard method to allow people to know more about your service and marketing.
How to change name on Facebook page
You will be allowed to change Facebook page if you are page admin as long as the name follows Facebook’s standards for Page names. Go through the instruction stated below on how to change your Facebook page name.
- Go to your Facebook to log in
- Tap on the arrow facing down which is at the upper-right edge of the page
- Tap on the page which you need to change the name. tap on see more which is below the side of the right side to watch all the Facebook which is attached to your account.
- Now you are on the target on the Facebook page home page, tap on the More image form the menu bar.
ALSO, READ – How to activate dark mode on Facebook
- Tap on the edit page info.
- On the General tab, you will need to edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected
- Tap on save changes
- You will see a pop-up box that will show notifying you of your current Facebook page name also like the new page name. Your Approval might occupy up to 3days.
- Tap on the request change button
- A single message will appear giving you info that Facebook is reviewing on your Facebook name. tap on OK.
- Wait till Facebook review and approve your new Facebook page name. when verified, your Facebook page will now have its new name.