Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 10:40 am | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
How to link your Facebook page to Twitter
We all have our Facebook friend list on our Twitter page on the twitter follower list. Now let check how to link your Facebook page to a Twitter account, this is done in an easy way to let you use the list which is also similar to linking our Facebook account to our Twitter account. Then you have linked both accounts, you will receive a notification automatically on your Facebook page.
How to link your Facebook page to Twitter account
- You will need to tap on this link or copy and paste out this link here or https://web.facebook.com/twitter?_rdc=1&_rdr on your browser, you can link both accounts or maybe your Facebook web page from this page.
Ensure you note that, you will need to log in to your Twitter account which you are trying to log in.
Through this, you will need to move to an easy license on Facebook to access your account. This if you have not visited, you can mainly input your Twitter username also your password first.
- Once you tap on “authorize”, this will link you back to your Facebook which you will need the pop-up with the screen also can choose exactly the type content which you will like to share by tapping packages.
ALSO, READ – How to hide pictures on Facebook
Now you can decide on how much information which you need to share with your Twitter then you can tap on “save changes” then you are good to go, now you will be given access to upload a status upgrade in your Facebook page which you will save you from getting the login of both service also publishing two different updates.
Ensure you know that, after Twitter has about 140 personal limits, you will shorten your blog post along with instant created short links which will link back the main article on Facebook.
How to link your Tweets to Facebook
- Tap the profile symbol which is at the upper corner of your Twitter display. Tap on ‘settings” through the drop-down menu. here
- Tap on the profile on the left side of the display.
- Tap on the ‘post your tweets to Facebook” link under the display.
- Tap the “sign in to your Facebook then connect your accounts” switch.
- Put in your Facebook email address also your password if required.
- Tap on the Log in with Facebook switch.
- Tap in the “allow” icon. Now your Facebook profile is now approved then switched with your Twitter account.