Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How to retrieve your Snapchat hack account
How to retrieve your Snapchat hack account -Let get a few tips on how to get your hacked Snapchat account back, this is similar to your other social media accounts which will look more secure, if you think you can’t recover it, there is a way you can get back your account.
How to avoid your account been hacked
You need to make your account secure with a better and valid password which you know it not easy to guess.
- You must ensure your password is of 8 characters long
- Ensure you make use of a combination of letters; numbers also symbol when creating your password
- Make use of upper case then lower-case letters.
- Make sure you do not make use of common words which you use in most of your password, hackers can as well guess password easily through their own programs
- Makes sure you don’t make use of your birthday or some information which is used earlier by you because this was the password input before hacker makes attempt in hacking your account.
- Make sure you don’t make use of the same password which you use the most time to all your accounts.
ALSO, READ – How to fix Facebook app not working
How to know if you have been hacked
- You will get notifications from your friends through other means that they are receiving the wrong message from your account
- You will get information that you are requesting a huge amount of money from your account or requesting personal information.
- Alert will be receiving that your account details have been changed
- You will find out that your phone number or email address attached to your account has been changed.
- Some changes will be done with your account settings.
- Your friends’ contact list will be changed which you do not approve
- You will be asked to log in again every time
- You won’t be able to login to your account again.
Make sure you take notice of all this if you find out this is what you are facing kindly take action with immediate effect.
What the next step to do if you find out your account has been hacked
- You will need to change your account password immediately
- Ensure your account recovery information is very perfect and secure
- You will get notifications from your friend that you have been hacked, this is if your account is logged in when you are not making use of it.
If you can’t log in again, what can you do to get your account back
- You will need to visit Snapchat support page by clicking on this link here
- You need to tap on Policies & safety
- Tap on safety
- Tap on “Report a safety concern”
- Use the search box and input “My account is hacked”
- Read the step carefully on the page shown.
if you can’t get your account recover, you will need to create another Snapchat account.