Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1 How to turn off iPhone 11
- 1.1 iPhone 11 button steps | How to turn off iPhone 11 device
- 1.2 How to switch on your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- 1.3 How to activate Emergency SOS on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 Max
- 1.4 How to disable Face ID on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- 1.5 Troubleshooting functions | How to turn off iPhone 11 device
- 1.6 How to force restart iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- 1.7 How to enter your recovery mode on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
How to turn off iPhone 11
New apple device, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro also iPhone 11 pro max have the same design similar to iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max. since their button has the same range of function along with operating it on and off, entering DFU mode, forcing a restart, entering recovery mode, temporarily disabling face ID and activating emergency SOS.
Now let leave the long talk and discuss what this article is all about
the company of Apple has change physical button functions on their device with the release of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, now if you are upgrading from a device which is the old 2017 models, you will need to know about this.
Put the face of the new iPhone eye to eye, where you find two volume buttons which are at the left-hand side also a single side button at the right side, along with no Home button to speak of, these three buttons can operate for all necessary functions.
How to switch on your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
You will need to turn your new iPhone, click on the button with a single tap. When you find that the new Apple logo is showing on your device, this device might need charging, you will need to plug your device to the power outlet making use of a supplied lightning cable also allow this charge for few minutes before making another trial.
When you are charging your iPhone and you find out that it doesn’t work to the press of the side button, you can try the combination for existing DFU mode. If it doesn’t work, you can take it to Apple to check the handset is not faulty.
- tap on then hold the side button together with the volume up or volume down button till two sliding buttons show on the screen.
- Now free the physical buttons then swipe right on the slide to power off button which is the top of the screen.
How to activate Emergency SOS on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 Max
When activating emergency SOS on your iPhone automatically calls emergency service also send text messages along with your location information to the individual to the people who are in your emergency contacts. Make sure you know that; you will need to input your iPhone’s passcode to reenable face ID also unlock your iPhone when you have performed your emergency SOS.
- Click on the hold side button just like one of the volume buttons, then you can now tight maybe any side of the device.
- Continue to tighten till your emergency SOS countdown appears on the screen. You will maybe be patient for the countdown to complete or slide it over to call the emergency service once and alert your emergency contacts.
Maybe you don’t want the emergency SOS to automatically call emergency services after you tap slide button, ensure you disable the auto call through settings > emergency SOS> disable auto call.
How to disable Face ID on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
If you are disabling face ID on your iPhone allow your passcode has to be input to unlock it. If you are disabling facial authentication, no one can unlock your iPhone even when they hold it in front of your face.
- Click and hold the side button
- Click and hold maybe the volume button
- Click on the cancel button which shows at the bottom of your screen.
Troubleshooting functions | How to turn off iPhone 11 device
The process of activating this has been changed by Apple with the releasing of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, now if you are upgrading from a device that is of 2018 model dates, this is a better idea to know in case you find yourself in the shoe.
How to force restart iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Click on the volume up button fast then release it
- Click on the volume down button fast then release it
- Click and hold the side button till you see the Apple logo appears, now release the side button.
When you are doing this, you will find a slider to power off the iPhone, you will need to continue this and ignore this when you are holding the side button till the screen show black. Now, the Apple logo will show and then when the restart is been done, the screen will activate again itself.
Making use of the force restart process will help to avoid you from shouting down your iPhone down fully, this will take some procedures.
Maybe you decide on shutting your iPhone down, this can be done by going to the general section of your settings app, move down till you get to the bottom then tap on shut down option.
How to enter your recovery mode on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
If you are entering recovery mode, this can help you if you are having trouble updating or restoring your iPhone through the air. Just like, if your screen shows the Apple logo for some minutes with no appearance of the progress bar, try to put the device in the recovery mode and restoring it along with iTunes. How to get this done
- Making use of lightning cable which arrives with your iPhone, now connects the device to a computer that has the latest version of iTunes installed.
- You will need to launch on your Mac or your PC.
- Along with the iPhone connected, try to force restart along with the following steps, ensure you don’t release the buttons when you find the Apple logo. It better you be patient till you recover the mode screen shown on the screen.
- Tap and quickly release the volume up button.
- Tap and quickly release the volume down button.
- Tap and hold the side button till you find the recovery mode screen along with “connect to iTunes” screen, then free it
- Choose the device in your iTunes
- Send a message in iTunes stating that your iPhone is in recovery mode. The option will be given to you to update or restore your iPhone software.