Jamb Portal Profile Login | Jamb Portal 2017 – Jamb.org efacility Login
Jamb Profile Login is the new innovation as jamb Portal 2017 changed the look of the official jamb.org.ng/efacility/login website. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination Board management had instructed her official website developers to make some changes to the official website jamb.org.ng known as Jamb Portal 2017. Such changes are Jamb Result checker 2017 and jamb.org efacility login.
The Jamb Portal 2017 will be discussing in detail as we read-on. In this post, we will be a discussion on how to create a Jamb Profile account login, how to access the Jamb portal profile login, and Jamb Portal features.
Jamb Portal – Jamb.org efacility login
The Jamb Portal 2017 is the new features look that was made immediately Federal Government of appointed the new Jamb Registrar for 2017. The features are as follows: new features like Jamb portal Profile login, Jamb sales of an online form, jamb e-portal payment for change of course, Jamb Regularization, Jamb result printing, Jamb admission letter printing, etc.. With these new features, Jamb stopped the sales of Jamb result checker Scratch Cards which mostly sold between N1000 – N1500. Before any of these new features can be accessed, users must create an account called Jamb Profile account. Without the Jamb Profile account, users can not make any payment or perform anything on the Jamb Portal 2017.
How to Create a Jamb Profile Login Account
Since the introduction of the Jamb Portal 2017, a Jamb profile account is required before one can perform any of the services offered by JAMB. In the 2017 UTME JAMB Examination, all candidates were mandatory to create a jamb account before the 2017 UTME Registration unlike before that you just have to go to CBT centers only to do the registration. Below highlighted are steps on how to create a jamb portal profile login account for free.
Follow the steps below:
- Visit jamb profile login account >>> http www jamb org ng efacility here
- Click on ‘Create’ to create jamb profile login account
- Provide a valid email address
- Repeat the email address for confirmation
- Provide the security question and answer it
- Click on create account
A confirmation email has been sent to your email address, log in to the email address to confirm the registration. Done so? Go to NEXT steps below;
- After a click on the link sent to your email, a form will open to be filled.
- Fill in your well-spelled names
- Date of birth
- Confirm the date of birth. If mistaken, a penalty fee will be paid
- Provide a valid phone numbers
- State of Origin and Local Govt.
- Create a password and;
- Confirm the password
- Click on create account
Well done! You have just created a Jamb Profile Login account by yourself. Congratulations to you.
How to Access Jamb.org efacility Login
Users with Jamb profile login account will want to be login into their account anytime to perform any services rendered by JAMB. To access your Jamb profile login account, you will have to follow the link and steps below.
To access jamb.org efacility login follow:
- Visit Jamb official website jamb.org.ng
- Click on the service you want to perform
- A page will open where to put the email and password used during Jamb profile registration
To avoid the above process, just click here (jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to access jamb.org efacility login page
That is all you need to create jamb profile login account on the jamb portal 2017. Having said that, you can use your account for all services like; jamb portal 2017, jamb result 2017, jamb.org.ng 2017, jamb profile login, check jamb result 2017, jamb result checker 2017, etc………….
Found this post interesting? Kindly share!
Jamb Change of Course and Jamb change of institution is still on sales. This was the question been asked by the candidate that want to change their previous institution and courses due to low Mark in the JAMB 2017 UTME Registration examination. This brings us to how to go about.
How to Change JAMB Change of Course Portal
This tutorial will guide you o how to change Jamb change of course and jamb change of institution. Do you know that you can still change your course on Jamb change of course Portal? ADo you know you still change your Jamb institution on the Jamb institution Portal? If this question is for you, follow the steps below to make changes to your previously registered course and institution.
- Visit the Jamb Change of course/institution portal here
- Log in with your jamb profile details. i.e email and password
- Navigate to right and click on Jamb Registration
- Click on UTME data correction
- Then click on Make New Payment
- Proceed to use your atm card or Mastercard
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your portal back
- Tick on either to change course or to change the institution
That’s all! You just did and completed your Jamb Change of course and jamb change of institution