JAMB Regularization of Registration Number for Free.
JAMB Regularization. The purpose of this post is to educate all the prospective applicants on how to do their Jamb Regularization of their Jamb number. Therefore, the aim of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that correspond or tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.
WHO ARE TO BE REGULARIZE.
The following categories of students are particularly affected.
(a) A 200â€“500Level students admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PDS) without JAMB Information.
(b) A 200â€“500Level students admitted through JAMB mode but found no admission information on the JAMB website.
(c) Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different admission information on JAMB website.
(d) Students admitted through PDS/JAMB mode but had been offered admission elsewhere i.e. tertiary institution.
INFORMATION MOSTLY NEEDED DURING REGULARIZATION.
The necessary information to be supplied include the following.
(a) Matriculation Number.
(b) Full Names.
(c) JAMB Registration.
(d) Number and/PDS Number.
(e) State of Origin.
(f) Local Government/Area (LGA).
(h) Date of Birth.
(i) Course Code.
(j) Course Name.
(k) Full Address.
(l) Year of Admission as applicable to admission in the University.
PROCEDURE/STEP ON HOW TO REGULARIZE YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER FREE.
1.Visit the website www.jamb.org.ng and click the link regularization or click on the link below.
2. Enter the jamb registration number given to you by your school and click on validate.
3. Fill in your necessary data. Upload your passport and capture your right and left finger thumb print. Then click on submit/saved.
4. Then visit the link www.jamb.org.ng/ and click on the year. The said institution offer you admission. Click on the link Amend Data (Regularized Candidate Only.
5. Enter your jamb registration number. And click on Validate. Confirm if the data displays are correct and click on update.
TO CONFIRM THAT YOUR DATA IS PROPERLY SAVED.
6. Still on the said year link, click on the link Check Admission Status.
7. Enter your jamb registration number and click on check admission status.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers.
Q: Who Is To Regularize.
A: Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number.
For 2015 Direct Entry/UTME Online Registration.
Candidate whose Jamb registration number is not showing ADMISSION OFFERED when checked online on jamb website.
Q: I Have JAMB Registration Number Already, Can It Be Regularize.
A: Any jamb registration number that has result when check online can not be regularized.
Or any registration number you obtain through the normal online processing of JAMB/UTME/POLY of which later you sat for an exam can not be regularize.
Q: What Type Of JAMB Registration Number That Can Be Regularize
A: Jamb registration number given to you from the school you graduated from.
NOTE: Some Institution do charge their student between the range of N4600 – N6000 to process. And obtained it from jamb. You can visit us at Yabtech for assistant. Shop 2, Science Complex, Yabatech.