How to Check 2019 JAMB Result.
There are two methods/ways on ”how to check 2019 JAMB Result.” These two methods are explained to your understanding below:
Check JAMB Result Via SMS.
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
2. Check JAMB UTME Result Online (Currently, the results are not available online).
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
IMPORTANT NB: JAMB UTME results are released in batches. In the event that the entry returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result isn’t yet ready. SO you have to check back later.
How to check JAMB 2019 mock result on JAMB website
You can also check your 2019 JAMB mock result via JAMB portal or JAMB website:
1. Go to JAMB website HERE.
2. Enter your Registration number or e-mail in the blank box
3. And click on “Check Mock Result”
4. Within a second, your result will be displayed
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
If you have been offered a provisional admission into your school and course of choice, the next step is to Print your JAMB Admission letter. The guidelines includes:
- Visit JAMB website e-facility account HERE
- Login with your Email Address and Password
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- Your transaction ID and details will be displayed
- And you will be charged N1000 for this
- Scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment”
- Proceed by tapping on “Pay Now”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you can now proceed to printing your Admission letter
the off chance that you chose to pay by means of Bank Branch or ATM entrance, select it by means of “How would you like to pay” and click on Submit, JAMB will provide your “Remita Retrieval Reference” This will be helpful in your offline exchange/transaction.
Use the comments section to share your 2019 UTME Results With Others.