KADPOLY Post UTME Screening Registration Out For 2016/2017
KADPOLY Post UTME Screening – The management of Kaduna Polytechnic is informing the general public especially 2016 UTME
Eligibility for KADPOLY Post UTME.
The Post UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Kaduna Polytechnic as their 1st Choice of Institution and scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME for National diploma and B.Tech (Ed) 100 level as well as Direct Entry Programmes.
Method Of Payment Of Screening Fees
Eligible candidates are to pay a fee of 2,500.00 using Remita Website (www.remita.net) in the following Procedure:
- Click â€œpay a Federal Government Agencyâ€ link;
- Enter â€œFederal Kaduna Polytechnicâ€ as name of the MDA;
- Select the service type (Post UTME Screening);
- Submit (after filling in the remaining information. Note that candidates are to write the name of their department in the row for description of payment) to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), unique payment reference for your transaction, which should be presented at any payment channel;
- Select your preferred payment channel to make payment. The payment channels are;
i. Any branch of a commercial Bank nationwide;
ii. Debit/Credit card (Master Card, Verve, Visa);
iii. Internet banking site;
iv. Digital Wallet/Mobile Money;
v. Remita Profile (for registered remita users) and
- Present evidence of payment at the Bursary Department, Central Administration, Tudun Wada Campus for an official receipt to be issued.
The screening exercise is to hold on 23rd August, 2016 from 9.am to 6pm.
Candidates are to report at the departments offering their proposed programmes of study with the following items
i. Receipt of payment of screening Fees obtained from the Bursary Division,
ii. JAMB Original Result Slip that bears candidates’ passport photograph. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours
iii. Original SSC/NBT, NTC or Statements of Results.
Application Deadline for KADPOLY Post UTME Screening
Application forÂ KADPOLY Post UTME Screening closes Monday 22nd August, 2016.