LASPOTECH POST SCREENING 2020/2021 – LAPOTECH form for 2020/2021 invites eligible candidates to its 2020/2021 academic year post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post Screening Exercise.
If you choose LASPOTECH for the session 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and score the minimum of 150 in their JAMB UTME addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in JAMB BROCHURE.
APPLICATION FOR LASPOTECH POST SCREENING REGISTRATION.
- Make an online payment of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee is with all charges online which will also be deducted.
- Visit the school website by going to or copy the link: edu.ng and make a careful registration & keep calm when reading the instructions.
- Tap on the “Admission” page on the school site
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING
- Tap on the “Continue” button
- Put in your details in the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. create a password you know you can remember of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Put down a valid email and a valid GSM number
- tap on “Continue”
- Now you can log in with your username and password
- Tap on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)or write down the REMITA code i.e. the reference number to make the payment in the bank ( the numbers e.g. 123456789012)
- Complete it carefully and fill the application form as appropriate
- Then you will be advised to put in our red background passport
- Put in your JAMB UTME SCORE
- Put in your O’Level Result(s) (choose two sittings where necessary) upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Check your details carefully and choose to click that you accept the details which you have issued down
- Now you have successfully registered for the form, kindly print more than two copies then keep it safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the form and wait for the next information.
THE LASPOTECH POST SCREENING FORM CLOSES BY 11:59 PM ON 22ND JULY, 2020.
N.B: All candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
Visit the Admission guideline blog for further information.