Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application and those that are interested in LAUTECH with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are Â invited toÂ the universityâ€™s admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for LAUTECHÂ Direct Entry.
- (i) proceed to log on to the universityâ€™s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- (ii) Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- (iii) Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- (iv) Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Other Relevant Information to Direct Entry Candidates:
- (a) That blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will not be accepted for screening, as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- (b) That candidates who posses five credit in the relevant subjects will be allowed to upload their results.
- (c) That candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the screening.
- (d) That scanned copy of certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE or statement of result from schools will be accepted.
- (e) That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Screening Details.
Direct Entry candidates are expected to register online for the screening exercise with the following:
- (a) Oâ€™Level results
- (b) Certificates/Statement of results as applicable
- (c) DE registration print-out from JAMBâ€™s website, and
- (d) Acknowledgement page print-out from the online registration.
Candidates are also expected to forward their academic transcripts directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the screening.
The screening process for UTME candidates is scheduled to commence from Wednesday, July 20 to Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
All correspondences on 2016/2017 UTME/DE screening exercise should be forwarded to email@example.com.Â