The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH post UTME) Ogbomoso known as LAUTECH has announced their LAUTECH post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for
LAUTECH post UTME & Direct Entry Form Candidates Eligible for LAUTECH post UTME .
All Candidates who had made the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso, their first choice of institution during the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and also had a total minimum score of 180 are eligible to take part in Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Screening Exercise. Also the Direct Entry Candidates are invited to the Pre-Admission screening exercise.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso hereby invites candidates who made the university their first choice of institution and scored 200 and above in the 2016 UTME LAUTECH to log on to LAUTECH, Ogbomoso admissions website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng for further information on the admission screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who also participated in the 2015/2016 PDS programme of LAUTECH and scored at least 180 in the 2016 UTME are also to log on the same website for information on the screening exercise
- Direct Entry[DE] candidates who chose LAUTECH, Ogbomoso their first institution and have a minimum of Upper Credit in the National Diploma, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant courses are also to visit the admissions website as well
- The screening process for both UTME and DE candidates is scheduled to commence from Wednesday, July 20 to Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to;
- (i) proceed to log on to the universityâ€™s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- (ii) Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- (iii) Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- (iv) Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
3. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
(i). UTME/DE Candidates
The candidates for the UTME and DE should note the following important information;
- (a) That blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will not be accepted for screening, as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- (b) That candidates who posses five credit in the relevant subjects will be allowed to upload their results.
- (c) That candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the screening.
- (d) That scanned copy of certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE or statement of result from schools will be accepted.
- (e) That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained.
(ii). DE Candidates
Candidates are expected to register online for the screening with the following:
- Direct Entry candidates are expected to register online for the screening exercise with the following:
- (a) Oâ€™Level results
- (b) Certificates/Statement of results as applicable
- (c) DE registration print-out from JAMBâ€™s website, and
- (d) Acknowledgement page print-out from the online registration.
- Candidates are also expected to forward their academic transcripts directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the screening.
All correspondences on 2016/2017 UTME/DE screening exercise should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. The result of the screening exercise will be published on the same website