Moshood Abiola ND Full-Time Acceptance Fee Payment Information For 2019/2020 Academic Session
Moshood Abiola ND Full-Time Acceptance Fee Payment for newly admitted candidates for 2019/2020 can access the MAPOLY Acceptance page to make their non-refundable acceptance fee of N25,500. In addition to the above effect, all admitted candidates who have applied for MAPOLY form for the session of 2019/2020 can now pay for their acceptance fee, the management of MAPOLY has now established the acceptance fee payment steps of the institution for the session of 2019/2020. Now you can now make the payment on the site, now steps will be analyzed on how to pay for the acceptance fee.
How Much MAPOLY Acceptance Fee?
The MAPOLY Acceptance fee for the 2019/2020 academic session is N25, 500. 00. As it was mentioned above, this is a non-refundable one-time fee that all newly admitted students [Freshers] pay without any refund.
How to pay for the MAPOLY acceptance fee for 2019/2020
- Go to the official site by clicking on this link http://mapolyng.com/apply/
- On this page, you will have to tap on “continue application” which is shown at the top side of the site.
- now input your JAMB reg. no. as your username and your surname as the password or the password, you created when creating a MAPOLY profile.
- Now you have been logged in, you need to now accept the admission on the page which you are directed to, now you will be given a page where you need to make your payment.
- The payment for the acceptance fee is N25,500
- Please beware of any fraudulent act asking you to make more than this amount.
Payment can be made online by your debit card, or you might print out the invoice and take it to the nearest bank for your payment. All candidates whose names are inputted online can go to the school registration office for more information.