NDA 71 Regular Course Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
NDA 71 Regular Course Entrance Exam Date Must Read! Successful applicants who have completed and submitted their applications are invited to the NDA Entrance Examination. The NDA 71 Regular Course Entrance Exam Date is scheduled to hang on Saturday 8 June 2019.
On this note, candidates who successfully applied to the Nigerian Defense Academy and scored at any rate at least 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website to select the examination center of their choice and print out their examination card, which they will bring along to the exam venue.
The direct of NDA Entrance Examination for 71 Regular Course scheduled on Saturday 8 June 2019 will hold simultaneously crosswise over different centers nationwide.
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations.
• Candidates for FASS:. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
• Candidates for Sciences:. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry, and Economics).
Material science (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology).
(Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology, and Mathematics).
Science (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics).
• Candidates for Engineering: Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
• Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies:. Candidates for Intelligence and Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
Material science and
Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
NOTE: Only candidates with properly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the different centers for the test.
Ensure to use our share button below to educate your friends and relation on Facebook, Twitter or Google+, by sharing this data with them. Much obliged