Last updated on September 16th, 2020 at 02:51 pm
How To Apply For Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019
Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019 – Application for this registration is now on for interested Nigeria teacher that the nnpc and total mit teachers empowering program is now online on the portal to accept all form.
What You Need To Know About The Mit
The mit-ett helps all Nigeria faculty of science and engineering to have a better gain in a semester at the Massachusetts institute of technology (mit), that the chosen candidate will be given instruction in their roles of work as an organization under the director of mit faculty group to make preparation of innovative curricula and first instance in teaching which can be introduced into their home universities when they return.
Candidate Who Can Apply For The Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018
- Interested applicant should make sure they are enable to develop a new curriculum and teaching methods and consider themselves to be agents who are ready to change.
- The applicant who is applying for this must be a PhD holder and make sure he/she has been in the following department: computer science, electrical, mechanical, chemical/petroleum engineering in any university located in Nigeria.
- Application must have one rank in lecturing.
Now Let See How To Register/Apply For Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019
Now you need to apply for the application you will need to send the following documents:
- Completion of the application form
- Also bring along a copy of your current curriculum vitae (please ensure the coding language you understand in your curriculum vitae).
- Make sure you bring along at least one research paper and also one conference paper which represent your work and areas of your interest.
ensure you send the documents as one (non-secured) pdf Attachment in a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Just Kindly Note The Following
- The applicant will be strictly checked examine.
- One of the mit committee will publish single list of top members
- The members from Nigeria will be asked some vital question in Abuja by mit faculty and representatives of nnpc and total the end day of January 2019.
- Chosen members will be given notice when their date and time as early as January 2019.
- Please make sure you are informed that incomplete applications will not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR THE MIT AND TOTAL APPLICATION DATE
The closing date for the application will be from 18th November 2018 exactly 8pm
BELOW IS THE INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION ON HOW TO ARRANGE YOUR CURICCULUM VITAE
MIT-Empowering the Teachers (MIT-ETT)
Program Application Fall 2019 – spring 2020
Program Application Form (fall 2019 – spring 2020)
I. Personal Information
Please specify which semester you prefer: Fall 2019 (Sept-Dec 2019) / Spring 2020 (Feb-May 2020) / Flexible:
How did you hear about MIT-ETT Fellowship Program?:
Country of Residence:
Your main email address which your check regularly and where you can (and will) be reached:
Email address 2:
Phone number 1. This is your main phone number where we will contact you with urgent matters:
Phone number 2:
Current Personal Mailing Address:
Current Professional Mailing Address:
Current University where you are teaching:
Current University Department where you are teaching:
The only participating departments at this time are: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering)
- Current Academic Position:
- The year were you promoted to your Current Academic Position?
- What is the last year you were promoted?
- What is your Title?
- What is the department of appointment in your university?
- What year did you receive your PhD?
- PhD University:
- PhD Field:
- Master’s year:
- Master’s University:
- Master’s Field:
- Bachelor’s Year:
- Bachelor’s University:
- Bachelor’s Field:
- Explain your research area:
- Explain briefly your teaching area:
II. Professional Information
- List your most recent scholarly publications that best summarize your contributions to your area of research (no more than five):
- List your most recent conference presentations that best summarize your contributions to your area of research (no more than five):
- Describe any previous international experiences as an educator or student:
- What courses do you currently teach and what level are these courses?
- Please visit MIT-OCW website and list below up to 5 MIT-OCW courses (that are taught at a level comparable to your current courses) that you would most like to observe. Explain how they relate to the courses you now teach:
III. Background Questions
- In up to 250 words describe why you are interested in this teaching fellowship.
- In up to 250 words describe the current challenges you face in your teaching and how you propose to address those challenges. (Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019)
- What teaching innovations or changes to the syllabus have you introduced in the courses you currently teach?
- What activities outside of the classroom have you created to for undergraduate students in your department, faculty or university? (Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019)
- From your current understanding of the program, what would you aim to achieve during your semester at MIT?
- From your current understanding of the program, what would you aim to achieve after returning to your university?
Please list complete information (full name, position, email(s), phone(s)) for three contacts who are familiar with you and your work and will be willing to submit a professional recommendation about your teaching/research.
Only finalists will have their references contacted.
V. Other Required Information
Please list complete information (full name, email(s), and phone) for:
- a) Head of your Department
- b) Dean of your Faculty and
- c) Vice Chancellor of your university (Nnpc And Total Mit Teachers Empowering Program 2018/2019)
Only finalists will have the Head of Department, Dean of Faculty and/or Vice Chancellor contacted.