NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Call Up Letter 2019 Print | Download and Print NYSC Batch B Stream II Call up Letter
NYSC Batch B 2019 | How to Print NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Call Up Letter (Stream II) is out and enable to all prospective corps members that are Batch B Stream 2 of NYSC 2019.
However, this is to inform all the 2019 NYSC Batch ‘B’ prospective corps members that who successfully registered for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch B registration that the Batch B Call Up Number and letter is available for printing.
Important Notice As Regarding NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Call-Up Letter 2019 Print
We strongly urge all the prospective batch B stream 2 Corps members to note this because we wouldn’t want a situation where some of you that are going for this year NYSC batch B stream to start complaining or calling as regarding this particular NYSC NEWS notice.
Therefore, the online call-up letter and number are for NYSC batch B stream 2 corps members who after online registration 2019 made their payment online immediately they completed their registration.
So, those prospective Corps Members who did not make payment during their online registration are to start collection their own Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation. That’s all about the important notice. So let us go into how to print out our call up letters.
How to Print NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Call Up Letter | NYSC Batch B Stream II Call up Letter Printing
We actually wrote something similar for the last NYSC batch on how they can print their own call-up letter and when they will start seeing their call up number and how its looks like. In spite of that, we won’t leave Our Batch B Stream 2 Corps members behind. Thus follow steps below to print out your NYSC call up letters
- The first step is to log on to the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password used during online registration.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ a PDF document will pop up for download
- Then, click on download logo to download your NYSC batch B stream 2 call-up letter and;
- Click on Print
Note: Call up Number will commence 4 days after application and payment online while Batch B Stream I Call up Letter for posting printing will commence on 15th August 2019
2019. NYSC camping orientation and reporting to NYSC camp is on 20th August 2019
Things you should know before going to NYSC camp
- Tips On How to Correct NYSC Date of Birth How to Correct Date of Birth
- How To redeploy and relocate from camp To Other states | Easy steps to apply for relocation/redeployment
- NYSC State Allowee | List of Highest Paying State of deployment You Should Go For service
That is all about NYSC Batch C stream 2 call up letter printing. We advise you to Bookmark this page and keep checking back for further updates.
We believe you found this article interesting and we would appreciate if you could share it with others. Also, subscribe to our newsletters below for any similar updates
All Nigerian foreign graduates who have registered online for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Service year and those who have been Exempted or Excluded from service can go to any of the Verification Centers closest and most convenient for them for the physical verification of their Credentials. The exercise is obligatory, please.
DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE – 6TH-10TH AUGUST, 2019
|SOUTHWEST||LAGOS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, OLD CENSUS OFFICE, BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET, SURULERE, LAGOS|
|SOUTHEAST||ENUGU||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 2 ABAKALIKI RD, GRA, ENUGU|
|SOUTH-SOUTH||RIVERS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 40 IKWERE RD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE|
|NORTHEAST||BAUCHI||NYSC SECRETARIAT, TURAKI ABDU RD, FADAMAR MADA, BAUCHI|
|NORTHWEST||KANO||NYSC SECRETARIAT, GWARZO RD, KANO|
|NORTH CENTRAL||FCT, ABUJA||NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, KUBWA, ABUJA|
- COME ALONG WITH ALL-ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS UPLOADED WHILE REGISTERING ONLINE
- COME ALONG WITH NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, (RESIDENCE PERMIT E.T.C)
- ALSO, COME ALONG WITH PERSONAL DATA FORM (PRINTED FROM DASHBOARD) AND;
- ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT YOU HAVE (FOR DUAL CITIZENS)