Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 02:21 pm
How to Process NYSC Revalidation and Remobilization for Batch A, B & C (Stream I & II)
NYSC Revalidation and NYSC Remobilization for Batch A, B & C (Stream I & II) Procedures: what? You miss your NYSC service, maybe you been posted or deployed to service and you did not show up in camp? Do you wish to revalidate your NYSC service? Maybe you need advice and guidelines on your NYSC revalidation or remobilization? Now this the right posts for you to follow up and see how it goes.
Maybe you missed your NYSC service for one reason or the other, then wish to go for service, there is a chance an opportunity for you. The best way is to either do this, “NYSC Revalidation” or “NYSC Remobilization“.
This for all Prospective Corp’s members who have been deployed in NYSC camp, in that previous batch but didn’t go for camp, be brave, don’t get scared, your chance is still there for you in serving your country, your slot is still with you. Please make sure you read this article carefully and check.
NYSC Revalidation and Remobilization for Batch A, B & C (Stream I & II) Full Details
REMOBILIZATION NYSC MEMBERS: maybe you paid for the online registration during your previous Mobilization process but were not mobilized; you have to make a new payment to get mobilized.
Also Read More: NYSC Batch C Stream 2 2018 Mobilization Registration
What is the meaning of NYSC Revalidation and why Revalidation
This is required for NYSC corps members that have been deployed for NYSC Camping/service in this batch but couldn’t show in case of some reason that showed up.
How to do NYSC Revalidation
Candidates can follow the steps below to register for NYSC Revalidation and Remobilization. Thus;
Also Read More: Portal NYSC – NYSC Dashboard | NYSC Login Portal
- Go to https://www.portal.nysc.org.ng/ tap on revalidation login with the credentials you used for the registration on the NYSC portal in the recent batch.
- They will be an automatic revalidation will be done for you, though you have been deployed and couldn’t go for camp. Please just let me notify you that, you may be asked to make another payment and also choose another state of deployment.
- After you are done with this, print out your slip.
How to Process Your NYSC Remobilization Registration
This Registration for Remobilization is required for corps members that have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch but, decamped from service
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
- Go to https://www.portal.nysc.org.ng
- Tap on “Remobilization” to start your registration as seen in the image below:
- You might be required to make another payment but If you see a successfully remobilized message, then below screenshot not required but in case you have not done any successful registration, then below screenshot is for you:
- Regardless of the previous step, whether successfully registered or not, you are to strictly follow every step to complete your remobilization.
- Check carefully and submit your registration, print out your slip.
That is all on NYSC revalidation.
Important Note To All PCMs:
In case you were mobilized and the state of deployment is not a state you can go for CAMP. You can as well hold on for the next Batch of mobilization and then process the NYSC Revalidation or Remobilization.
And also, make sure you take note of the following for better and strict compliance:
- As a prospective Corps Member, you should ensure that you had used the functional e-mail address you can access and Nigerian valid (GSM) telephone number. Such e-mail addresses and phone numbers must be maintained during, after registration and throughout the service year.
- A locally trained Prospective Corps Member is expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register on the NYSC registration portal.
- As a Foreign-trained Nigerian graduate, you are required to visit the NYSC official portal, to properly register and to make sure they upload the following documents online:
- WAEC [Certificate] with not less than 5 Credits at least in not more than 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent
General Certificate of Education Certificate (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at least in not more than 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at least in not more than 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent
NABTEB with not less than 5 Credits at least in not more than 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent
Must upload A High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Complete UPLOAD of an official transcript of the First Degree or its equivalent.
- Must UPLOAD International Travelling Passport that is showing the following pages;
- Int’l Passport Personal Data.
- Int’l Passport showing the Visa page to the country of study.
- Int’l Passport showing the Date of the first departure to the country of study &
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.