PayPal Business Debit Card | Activate your PayPal Business Debit Card | Benefits of PayPal Business Debit Card – How to Apply | Activate your PayPal Business Debit Card
PayPal Business Debit Card – Paypal with its frequent innovation. Paypal has innovated other features for her customers. There is a Paypal card made especially for Paypal business users.
- Withdraw money from your PayPal account.
- Check and manage your account.
- Access your money with your U.S PayPal account.
- Make a payment of bills with PayPal anywhere and wherever you go.
- Send money to others and so much more.
ALSO, READ THIS ARTICLE >>>>> PayPal Joint Account | Add Additional Users to your PayPal Account
This card allows you to make use of PayPal account balance anywhere and anytime, both in-store and online, through your mobile phone or computer, with no annual fee added. Using this card, you can do your shopping anywhere, earn available and tangible rewards and earn more cash.
Benefits of the PayPal Business Card
To have a Paypal Business debit card has a lot of benefits attached to it. We have stated the benefits below that you will enjoy while using the Paypal Business card. Below are the highlighted benefits of Paypal
- You are under the protection of illegal payments sent from your account balance.
- You are under the coverage of zero liability.
- There will be an ”Emergency card replacement” in case it should get lost or stolen.
- No annual fee.
- Easy and convenient transactions.
- USERS will earn a cashback reward of 1 percent on signature purchases when you sign up for the cashback reward service.
How to Apply For the PayPal Business Card
For you to apply for this debit MasterCard there are qualifications and requirements to be met. To apply for this card, please make sure that the below requirements are met. Which are as follows:
- You are the legal owner of a U.S business account.
- Users ”MUST HAVE” a valid and confirmed residential address.
- Applying for this card, includes you entering your physical residential address.
- Complete your location confirmation process.
- Provide your first and last name.
- Enter a valid social security number.
- Also, you must enter your date of birth.
- You must be an active member and user of PayPal.
Now here’s how you can apply for the card;
- On your web browser, access the PayPal official site.
- Tap on the “Tools” at the top of the page.
- Then click on the “PayPal debit card”.
- Go through the information you have entered in the application form to make sure your details are correct.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the card by clicking on “Agree and Continue”.
CHECK OUT THESE RELATED ARTICLES
Note: if your application has been approved, it will take up 7 to 10 days for your PayPal business Mastercard to be mailed to you. And if your application was not approved, you can try again after 30 days.
How to Activate Your PayPal Debit Card
To activate your card, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Paypal official site at paypal.com and log in.
- Next to “Log Out” locate and click on Profile”.
- Click on “profile and settings”.
- Then click on “my money” on the next webpage.
- Tap on the “update” just next to “PayPal business MasterCard”.
- Choose the card to activate and click on “Activate Now”.
- Enter the required details and click on “Activate Debit Card”.
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES TO READ
- Apps with Free Gift Cards | List of Top Apps With Free Gift
- PayPal eCheck – Send a PayPal eCheck & Receiving a PayPal eCheck
- American Express Business Card; Get Business Card
- Xoom Referral – Invite Friends to Xoom to Get Rewards
- Airline Credit Cards; Best Airline credit card To Apply For!
- PayPal versus Credit Card | What Are the Pros Using Credit Card
You could also activate your card by calling the customer care service and follow the instructions to activate your card.