Paystack login – Paysack is an online payment gateway that allows fast and convenient payment method. It is an online payment method founded by a Nigerian man called shola akinlade to make Nigeria’s payment system easy. Email: email@example.com. Paystack makes it easy for merchants to
accept both credit and debit card payments online from customers.
As we had mentioned earlier that Paystack makes it easy for merchants to accept both credit and debit card payments online from customers. and also, paystack accepts MasterCard, verve cards, and visas.
Consumers do not need to sign up on paystack before using paystack, all that they require is a master card, Visa, or Verve debit card to pay on Paystack merchant sites but in the case of merchant, they need to sign up before using paystack.
The signup process does take only a few seconds for completion, afterward, merchants/developers can get instant access to test Paystack’s environment and APIs. In other to start receiving on paystack site, merchants will have to fill in for the `go live` request form to upload their business details online for verification and use paystack in live mode. firstname.lastname@example.org
If the details are presented very well, merchants can go live within some minute or hour because the process of verification is done manually.
HOW TO REGISTER ON PAYSTACK
To register on paystack is very easy; all you have to do is to follow the steps below:
1. Visit paystack website on https://paystack.com
2. Click on sign up at the top right corner of the website
3. Fill in the necessary details required.
4. Click on create an account. Your account has been created successfully.
HOW TO LOG IN ON PAYSTACK AS A NEW USER
1. After registering on paystack website, go back to the first page and click on log in
2. Enter your business name and phone number
3. Choose your role in the business organization (business owner/administrator, consultant and employee)
4. Choose the type of work your business does and how many workers to work there
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR BUSINESS
After the login process, you will be directed to another platform where you will choose how to activate your business, set up paystack and dashboard tour, you will have to click on the “activate business” because without activating your business you won’t be able to go live.
To activate your business follow the steps below:
1. Click on “activate your business” on the page
2. Complete the checks below
3. Click on “send activation request”
4. After activating your account, you will start receiving money from customers
REQUIREMENTS OF USING PAYSTACK
Before becoming a paystack user it requires some requirements which are:
1. Certificate of incorporation (C.A.C.)
2. Corporate account with matching names
NOTE THAT PAYSTACK HAS NO COST FOR INTEGRATION
TRANSACTION CHARGES ON PAYSTACK
Some folks has been asking this question that” how much does Paystack charge?
The answer is that Paystack does not bill many charges. Below are the charges of paystack
1. Local transactions: 1.5% + NGN100 per transaction (for transactions below 2,500)
2. International transaction: 3.9% + NGN100 per transaction.
LIST OF BANKS THAT USES PAYSTACK
2. Fidelity bank
3. Diamond bank
5. Wema bank
6. Zenith bank
YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYSTACK USING TWO METHODS
1. Payment with bank
2. Payment with card
PAYSTACK LOGIN – PAYMENT WITH BANK
To make payment with bank, one has to access Paystack login and follow below:
1. Log in into your paystack amount
2. Click on transfer
3. Choose your bank
4. Enter your pin
5. Click on verify account
6. Enter your token sent to your phone
For you to start making payment with bank, you will have to enable it in the settings, all you have to do is:
Log in into your account and click on settings, then tap preferences at the top of the page and click on allow bank payment on the payment channel.
Types of payout option
1. Manual payout: it means that your money will be added to your Paystack balance and when you are ready to receive it, you can transfer your money from your paystack account to any other bank account.
2. Nextday option: By default, all business is set on next day payouts. These are automatic payouts into your account after 24 hours.
You can change your payout schedule under settings (preference). To send payouts to your bank account is absolutely free.