Last updated on September 20th, 2020 at 09:52 am | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Form Is Out – Click Here To Apply Now
PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application – This is to inform all interested candidate that the PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application form for Undergraduates & Postgraduates has been released. The application process is through online. On that note, you will learn how to apply for PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application for Undergraduates & Postgraduates online in this article.
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) cordially invites applicants from qualified Nigerians to apply for 2018/19 Undergraduate scholarships for students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
Requirements For PTDF Scholarship 2018/19 ApplicationPTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application
- Applicants must be full-time students in any of the Federal Universities
- Applicants must be in their second year of study
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
- Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a scale of 5 or 3.0 on a scale of
- 4 which is equivalent to 2.1 in the first year for the 2017/18 batch of students
- Candidate should provide their transcripts for the first year of study
Undergraduate applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with at least 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics
- Letter of admission into the University
- First-year academic transcript(s)
- Evidence of state of origin and local government
- Personal statement of a minimum of 100 words stating reasons for undertaking the course of study
- A passport photograph. JPEG or PNG of not more than 200kb.
PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application Guide
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the step guide below to apply for the scholarship. but before you proceed to apply, you must have a valid email address, Scanned copies A/O Levels- First Degree, Second Degree (PhD.), NYSC- Birth Certificate and Indigene Letter ready.
- Visit http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/ to start your application.
- Once the homepage open, you will see the application form by the left side of the page.
- Kindly fill the form as required and click the register button to proceed.
- Application is restricted to Federal Universities only
- Possession of valid admission letter into the University is compulsory for all applicants
- Postgraduate applicant’s admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months
- Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies
- Application Closing Date is on 16th November 2018.
For any question regarding the PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Application, kindly use the comment section below. Also, remember to share this post on your social media, to help inform others.