How to Recharge Smartphone From Your Bank Account Without Internet Access (All Bank)
Recharge Smartphone from Bank Account with ease. Its festive season already and a lot of you are already on break even those that sells Airtime. The good news is that youâ€™ll always want to give a shout out to your love oneâ€™s this season or help someone to recharge their mobile.
To make it easier for you to recharge, you can recharge directly from your bank account. Iâ€™m going to list how you can recharge your smartphone from your bank accounts below.
Dial Codes to Recharge Smartphone From Your Bank Account (All banks)
- Access bank:*901* amount#
- Eco Bank*326*amount#
- First Bank:*894*amount#
- Heritage bank:*322*030*amount#
- Sky bank:*389*076*1*amount#
- Stanbic IBTC: *909*amount#
- Unity bank:*322*215*amount#
- Zenith:*966*amount# or *302*amnt# (for mtn users)
- Diamond bank(yellow acct. only):*710*555*phone no*amount*pin#
Thatâ€™s it. If your bank is not mentioned, itâ€™s either your bank will be among the 6 banks that will be merged next year or you donâ€™t have a bank account. If you find this post useful, kindly share it with others.