Last updated on September 15th, 2020 at 07:59 pm | This article was published at an earlier date and has been updated with new information.
In case you are up to 70 years old and above, and you live in Great Britain, then you have to renew your driving license after the age of 70 years and above. The process is quite simple. With your personal or biodata details, you can easily renew your British Driving License. Just because, you may face problems. Then you can follow the directions below.
- First, you have to visit the UK government website.
- Then you have to visit the official page to Renew at 70.
- Or on the other hand, you can simply click on this link URL www.direct.gov.uk/renewat70. This URL will take you to the *Renew at 70″ page*.
- When you reached the page, there you can see the ”Start Now” option. Click on it.
- Then read the authentication carefully and click on the ”Next button”.
- On the next page, you have to click on the Next page again.
- Then there is an application form your screen.
- First, choose the title.
- Then enter your forename and surname.
- Choose Gender.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Enter the country of birth.
- Then basically click on the Next button.
- After that, you have to enter your house name or number.
- Enter the postcode.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Then enter the required details to complete the process.