Navigated Table of Contents
Sales Representatives Job Vacancy @ SABMiller – SABMiller has an opened job for those that are interested in working with SABMiller as a Sales Representatives to be his/her career. Details of the work are explained below.
- SABMiller Plc
- Nov 10, 2017
- Full time Sales
Sales Representatives Job Description
SABMiller ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Sales Representatives.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Reference Number: SAB-278
Sales Representatives Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas.
- Identify Sales Opportunities and plan for Sales Effectiveness
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlets.
- Execute Sales Plans
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities.
- Manage distributors’ accounts.
- Ensure merchandising in customers and retail outlets.
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets.
- Report on the market situation and trend.
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes.
- Ensure total coverage of our territory at all time
Sales Representatives Job Requirements
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A minimum of B.sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing is an added advantage.
- Minimum of (3) Three years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment or in the brewing company
- Must be Computer literate (Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package) and must
- Possess a valid driving license.
Sales Representatives Job Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Master sales techniques.
- Be dynamic and sociable.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Attention to details (methodical record keeping).
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Ability to drive long distance.