Last updated on September 14th, 2020 at 08:43 pm
Search For Someone on Facebook | Steps To Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number
Search For Someone On Facebook: “Step by step instructions to search for someone on Facebook by phone number” this made me wonder. Is it really possible to search for someone on Facebook utilizing their phone number? I tried this utilizing my very own mobile number I used in registering a Facebook account and no results came out.
Exactly when I thought it was impossible, I stumbled upon an article on a gathering. The article cases to be for educational purposes thus you shouldn’t abuse the information. After reading the article, I discovered an approach to search for someone on Facebook utilizing just their mobile number. This is the thing that I would be teaching you later on in this article.
The most effective method to Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number
Create a Facebook Account New
The initial phase in this is to create a Facebook account. This is needed because this is the thing that you would use to contact the person in question. Facebook is an internet-based life so they don’t enable you to perform any activity without having an account. Note that in the event that you already have a Facebook account you could avoid this step. To create a Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser at long last opens, proceed to www.facebook.com or click here
- On the off chance that you are logged in to a Facebook account, sympathetically log out and continue. Locate the “Join” button and click on it. You may have to look down to discover the join button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter every one of the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up connection at the base of the page once more. READ MORE – Netflix US In Canada | Netflix US – Canada – Guide To Get US Netflix In Canada
Just stroll through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note this would require you to include some friends. After that, your new Facebook account would be completely set up.
Search for Someone on Facebook Using Their Mobile Number
You could have a go at composing in their mobile number in the search field of Facebook and search. In the event that no result came out, then you could attempt this other method. Note that this method would possibly work if the person in question used the mobile number in registering a Facebook account.
This method is called the “Forgotten Password” method. To search for a person on Facebook with their mobile number utilizing the forgotten secret word method, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your device.
- Proceed to www.facebook.com.
- When the page loads, log out of any existing account.
- A login page would now be displayed for you.
- Click on “Forgotten Password”.
- Enter the mobile number of the person you need to search for in the text field provided and click “Search”.
- In the event that the number was used to register a Facebook account, you would see the person’s user name. Presently duplicate that username.
- Return to the Facebook login page and sign in to your existing Facebook account.
- After signing in, paste the username you copied earlier in the search bar and hit search.
When the result is out, discover your friend and that is it.