Slideshare account holders know what the website all about. But for those of you that do not know what Slideshare is, let just give it a shot. Slideshare is one of the largest communities for files presentation and all. On the off chance that you need to find out about any subject rapidly online from specialists.
SlideShare.net is one right Platform with the objective of making information sharing simple. The Web page permits you to assemble your insight rapidly from compact, first-rate content from top specialists.
Whatever Topic you are Looking for, SlideShare got content for it, All you have to do is to create your Account and be Part of the Community, that simple. CHECK – Skrill For Shopify – Link Skrill Account to Shopify Account
Logging in with your Facebook Account makes accessing the SlideShare platform simple like a split of A, B, C, D. SlideShare will get your Facebook public profile, companions rundown and email address to sign you into its community Platform.
What Are The SlideShare Features?
Before we go on into this platform, I know all of us will like to know what other features does Slideshare offers. We had compiled in here the features of Slideshare.
- Easy-to-use platform
- Documents and More
More so, users can get the latest & top Slideshares, the Featured SlideShares, Daily Top Headlines in the community and, Latest Conferences, that are trending in Social Media and so on…
How Do I Login SlideShare With Facebook
To login Slideshare with your Facebook account is damn simple. This is what you are about to be revealed below:
- First, visit www.slideshare.net on your device
- Click on the word “Lo12n” at the top right
- Then, click on ‘‘Login With Facebook” button
- Do you remember your Facebook account login? then enter your Facebook Email address or Phone Number in the provided space.
- Enter your FB Password
- Click on Login and Tap on “Continue as your_name appear on FB” to Access your SlideShare Account
NB: You can as well login Slideshare acoount with your LinkedIn Account information by tapping on the Linkedln icon on the Login Page
SlideShare Sign in With Email & Password
- Go to www.slideshare.net
- Click “Login” at the top right
- Enter your Username or Email
- Enter your password
- Click on Login
How To Create a SlideShare Account
To create a Free Account to share and Discover Knowledge on SlideShare, the following steps are compiled for easy access to create. Just follow the steps below to create a Slideshare account.
- Go to SlideShare official Page @ www.slideshare.net
- Click on “Sign up” at the top right [if you have a Linkedin account, then you already have an account on Slideshare, if you don’t have a LinkedIn account, then see next step]
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password
- Click on Agree & Join Or Click on Agree & Continue With Facebook to use your Facebook account to Sign up
SlideShare App Download
Download the application and gain admittance to what’s Trending on SlideShare anytime and anyplace: Visit your Mobile Stor and Search for “SlideShare” App to Download for FREE